Monday, August 10, 2009

July 7, 2009

Snowflake- The sitter was surprised how skilled I am at standing on two legs! Not many dogs can do it! I can even walk a little on just my front legs! The sitter was so impressed that he carried me around some since I didn't feel like walking very far!

-Stella I didn't feel like eating until we got back from the park! But when we got back I was starving and ate down all my food real quick!

-Chevy That walk in the park made me a little warm! I think I'll just in my pool when we get back!

-Rufus Martha keeps copying off me! Everywhere I pee, she pees! She even tries to lift up one leg when she does it! That crazy girl!

-Emmet I wasn't too happy about getting my medicine tonight! But the sitter gave me a treat afterwards to make me feel better! It worked!

-Choppie The sitter carried me out back and spent some time with me since the other dogs try to hog all the attention!

-Henry I became good friends with this new sitter real quick! After I ate my canned food I took him for a walk, and we were lucky enough to see some fireworks! I wasn't even scared of them at all! But I was more interested in all the scents I kept picking up!

Maggie May - I was a little shy towards the sitter but excited to get outside! We went for a nice long walk and came back for food. I was excited about that too!

Rufus - We were barking our heads off when the sitter drove up. We were excited! He came in and made me take my pill before we went on our walk. But I wanted to get out siiiide!

Matha - Rufus kept trying to eat my breakfast. The sitter had to keep saying "ruuufus!" I love my brother, but sometimes he can be a pig!

Abraham - I think I could get brushed all day long everyday. Today the sitter brushed me for about 10 minutes straight. Thaaaank you!

Tanya - I was at the door, excited to see the sitter again! He gave me some food right away but I really wanted to play. I don't like being torn between food and play time, that's a difficult choice!

Decon - I ran out with a little whimper of excitement when the sitter opened up. "please take me outside" I said and he said "I think I will." And we enjoyed a nice long walk!

Winnie - The sitter made sure to feed us both and make sure we both had tasty, fresh water!

Merton - I love shrimp! The sitter gave me that cat food stuff which was okay I guess but then he brought out some shrimp and I went to town! I felt a prick in my neck though while eating.... but the shrimp was so good!

No comments: