Monday, August 10, 2009

August 9, 2009

Merton - I was a little picky this morning about my food. The sitter gave me left over fancy feast. I want fresh fancy feast please! Oh...thank you. And shrimp? Thank you again!

Abraham - The sitter decided to pull out the vacuum today and clean around my box. I guess I kick a little litter out after I use the bathroom. Sorry! Nobody's perfect! : )

Tanya - I wanted some big hugs today and the sitter said okay! He had been trying to giving a bone all weekend but all I want to do is play. Today though he gave me some turkey! A tasty treat!

Rufus: Martha and I can never agree on which way to go! We're always pulling the sitter opposite ways! She should just follow my lead!

Martha: I keep picking up so many interesting scents! I've got to sniff them all!

Armani: The sitter carried me around for a while and I was super friendly and happy to get some attention! Then once he filled up my food bowl I started digging through it, searching for the best food in the bowl!

Stella: I wouldn't eat today! Even after we came back from our walk! But the sitter left my bowl out back for me and just as he was about to leave I started eating some!

Chevy: I love my kong!

Maggie May: I was so happy to eat that I pulled my blanket with me all the way to my bowl! It was stuck on my collar! Then we went for a nice long walk and we were lucky enough to come across some sprinklers so I ran through them to cool down!

No comments: