Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4, 2009 Happy 4th of July!!!

Harmony: Same deal as yesterday! We heard the sitter coming in so we hurried to the door and made sure we gave him the super Harmony and Zeppy greeting! he told us that he loves that!

Zeppy: I get so excited that I like to run around when we go outside! I hop about through the grass and twirl around. It's so much fun. And even better is when the sitter brings us back in for breakfast!

Caesar: I was sleeping away again in my crate. I'm not too big on mornings anymore :p The sitter had to work a little to give me my pill again. I'm also not too big on taking it!

Maggie: That little kitty has to watch herself sometimes. She likes to roughhouse and I don't know if she's noticed but, I'm a gruff and buff dog! I could take her no sweat. She's too cute, though so I go gentle on her when we play!

Blue: The sitter said he was really surprised because he never knew I was such a lover! Usually, when Lily is here, I like to hide in the bedroom with her but today I was lonely so I had the sitter fill in my Lily void!

Toby: I gave the sitter my trademark meow-howl today when he walked in. i continued to deliver it to him while he walked through the house and into the garage. You know...in case he didn't hear it the first time!

Penny: Hello Mr. sitter! Thanks for coming over again to give us our food and check up on us! You know how much we love our breakfast spread!

Patty: There was a slight mess in the kitchen this morning. Nobody wanted to say who it belonged to but the sitter didn't care. he cleaned it up no problem and everything was back to normal!

Smokey: Today when the sitter got in, there was a present waiting for him in th ekitchen. One of us threw up a bit on the floor. He got it up real quick cause he saw some ants eating it. GROOOOOOSSSSSS! he made sure there were no ants that escaped into other parts of the house.

Princess: After the fiasco, the sitter gave us the usual treatment. At one point today, the two of us were sitting side by side on the bench and he gave us the double, simultaneous, kitty head scratch. he can only pull that move out every now and then cause it's gutsy!

Big Boy: The sitter came over today to check up on all of us kitties and feed us. He's surprised to see me always out on the back porch. It's so hot outside but not for me. I LOVE it out there! I seem to spend all my time out there, as far as the sitter is concerned :p

Crombie: I came out and spent some time with the sitter and ate some turkey and walked around the house! Then, after a little bit, I went back into hiding under the bed!

Maggie: This afternoon we had a nice run, but it was pretty warm out! We had to come back in to cool off! When the sitter came back we walked around and heard a bunch of fireworks! When we got back inside I just laid down with a smile on my face and my tongue hanging out while the sitter rubbed my belly!

Belle: We were jumping all over each other to get the sitter's attention! After dinner we took him for a walk and by the end of it we were really good at wrapping him up in our leashes!

Muffin: happy fourth of July! Thanks to all the military!! I am glad to be in a cool house while all of my neighbors are at the pool -eww water and in the hot sun!

Aspen: Yay! The sitter's here! I was very excited to see the sitter this morning but not as excited as Jackson. He was jumping up and down with excitement. The walk this morning was nice and it wasn't too hot yet. MID: It was pretty hot when we went for a walk this afternoon! It probably wouldent have taken so long if Jackson didn't have to stop at EVERY telephone pool to pee. Then again I stopped to sniff around a lot too. PM: What are all those booming noises? Oh yeah, it's the fourth of july! Both Jackson and I were not very bothered by the noise, but it was nice to have the sitter there anyway.

Jackson: I was extra excited to see the sitter today! Not sure why but I was very ready to streatch my legs and go for a walk. The walk was great and I had a big drink when we got home. MID: Whew, its getting pretty hot today! The walk seemed longer this afternoon but that was probably because of the heat. I wonder what all those poping and banging noises I hear every now and again are? PM: Wow those noises sure got a lot louder, doesn't really bother me though. It was nice to get out and streach my legs before I went to bed. I also had a nice dinner and a good drink of water!

Reilly: Oh boy! Another bright shining day and the sitter's here to see me. I was still a little shy around the sitter today but I'm starting to trust him a lot more. I always perk right up as soon as we go outside! MID: It was pretty hot out this afternoon! There where a couple of dogs that walked by today while we were outside. I really wanted to go visit them but the sitter didn't think that would be a great idea. PM: I did my last check of every corner in the yard only to find that nothing had changed since this afternoon. Oh well, good thing I checked right? I'd better reward myself by eating a delicious dinner!

Fiona: Zzzzzzz... eh, what? Oh the sitters here. I didnt really feel like getting up from my nap under the car to come say hello but im sure he knew I knew he was there. MID: I was taking another nap when the sitter came today. I'm pretty sure he thinks I just nap all day long. Oh wait, maybe I do just nap all day everyday. Such is the life of a cat. PM: I enjoy watching Reilly when she comes outside. She always tries to lead the sitter down the driveway but he always sees right through her scheems. I'd better get back to napping. zzzzzzz...

Savannah: I was happy to see the sitter this morning! I came right up and said hello. The sitter was nice and gave me some more food and replaced our water. We had a nice time visiting and had even more time to do so because Victory was being so grumpy that the sitter couldn't visit with him too much.

Victory: I was napping on top of a bookshelf when the sitter came in. I didn't come down until I wanted to use the catpan. The sitter didn't seem amused that I waited to use it untill just after he had finished scooping it. He he...

Snuggles: I was sound asleep when the sitter came. After he woke me up we went for a nice walk around the development. To bad it was so hot today. I had a big drink of water when we got back and then it was time to resume my afternoon nap.

Ceasar: We were in big trouble when the sitter came thonight. He discovered that we had eaten four books and had an accident on the rug. Good thing he still had enough time to play with us ouside after he cleaned up the mess!

Maggie: The sitter didn't seem too happy about the mes we made but we still had a great time visiting. I made good use of my 'innocent puppy face.' Works every time. Who cant forgive a cute little puppy like me.

Beila: I had fun playing with all of the paper shreds on the floor. It was nice of Ceasar and Maggie to make so many new toys for me. Too bad the sitter had to clean it all up. I guess I'll have to play with my real toys. Sigh.

No comments: