Monday, July 27, 2009

7/27.Jack:Mmm! What a delicious lunch the sitter has prepared for me. Paired with a good stroll this afternoon is turning out to be a lot of fun!

Magnolia: The sitter carried me around a little since I was wanting to be in her face at all times! It looks like it will rain so that means I get more time with the sitter...plants will get plenty of water really soon!

Seymour: I was so happy to be back in the house! Its good to be me! I can just come and go as I please! All the excitement has made me sleepy...time for a nap!

Tank: The sitter couldn't tell that I had gotten hit by truck...yay! I went out in the back and walked around the yard. No sitting around being lazy even though mom thought that's what I would do.

Blue: The tree people make so much noise! I barked at them some while the sitter was here because they rang the door bell, they were interrupting my sitter time!

Taylor: I wanted to play with my toy...the sitter didn't think I should run around with it so I just sat on the floor and chewed it for a while.

Bailey: The sitter did her best to keep me a safe distance. I act like I am in the wild stalking my prey when these strangers arrive. I accepted her meat while I watched every move she made. It is hard to eat and hiss at the same time!

Bunker: I was such a sweet boy! I didn't try to jump on the sitter at all! That is unusual for a little puppy but I am SO smart! Smarter than my older brother Wilson I say!

Wilson: I played lots and lots of ball...I got it all nasty with dirt and slobber but I don't think sitter minded since she kept throwing it for me!

No comments: