Monday, July 20, 2009

July 19, 2009

Tulip: I had lots of energy today! I didn't feel like eating at first, but once the sitter put Beggin Bits in with my food I couldn't resist my meal! After that we went for a walk and I marked the whole block as my territory!

Kaiser: zzzzzz... huh what? Oh! The sitter's here! We had a nice morning visit with lots of petting and a rub behind the ears. After that, we went for a delightful walk through both the front and back yard. I was pretty tired by the time we got back inside. PM: Once again I was sound asleep when the sitter came to take me outside. He let me finish waking up before we went though. Later on something fell in the garage and nearly scared both the sitter and me to death!

Zeus: I was happy to see the sitter again. I didn't come up and visit as much as yesterday because I was busy tending to a serious napping sesion which is of course mush more important than tending to the sitter's needs.

Fluff: I ran and hid again today. It took the sitter a little longer to find me today than it did yesterday. I didn't want to visit and the sitter didn't push the issue. Maybe next time ill let him rub my belly.

DK: I ran and hid with Fluff when I heard the sitter come in. For the rest of the visit I quietly waited in my hiding spot for the sitter to leave so that I could go enjoy the fresh water he had given us!

Liberty: I was very excited to see the sitter today. I followed him around and made sure he was petting me the entire time he was there. I even put my wet food on the back burner so that I could spend more time visiting.

John Pierre: I was around when the sitter came but I didn't make any extra effort to say hello. I never went up and visited but I seems like Liberty was visiting enough to make up for all of us. Mmmm... wet food

Trixie, Luke, Lauren, Bandit, Sunny, Latte, Bridget: We caught a mole today! The sitter wasn't sure who it was but one of us left a mole as a thankyou gift right on the inside of the kitty door. The sitter didn't seem to want it but it's the thought that counts, right?

No comments: