Monday, July 27, 2009

July 25, 2009

Blue: I was very excited to see the sitter this morning. We had a fun time running around outside and when we came back in it was time for us to get our breakfast! Mmmmmm, dog food... my favorite! PM: We had a nice visit tonight with lots of petting and back scratching! We had fun playing outside and then we watched the sitter take care of the cats. It was nice to get some fresh water.

Taylor: Oh boy! The sitter's here! We were waiting by the door ready to let the sitter know just how excited we were to see him. I think he understood. We had a fun time playing outside and got to eat an even better breakfast! PM: Oh boy! He's back! Tonight I got a much needed scratch behind the collar in that spot that I just cant reach. How refreshing. Speaking of refreshing; fresh water!

Captain: We were so excited that the sitter came that we ran around in circles and jumped up and down until it was time to go for a walk. When we got back we had a nice visit and got some fresh food and water.

Pecquita: Both Captain and I were very excited to see the sitter today. We went for a great walk. Sometimes Captain and I would get our leashes tangled and we would wait impatiently as the sitter tried to sort out the mess.

Charlie: Oh boy! The sitter's here! I was so exited to see the sitter that tried to jump up and lick his face. We went for a great walk where we tried to take the most shade covered rout possible. PM: Yay, he's back! I really needed to lose some energy tonight so we went for a nice long walk. When we got back I had a nice drink of water and a relaxing visit with the sitter. Can't wait 'till next time!

Daisy: The sitter could hear us barking as soon as the elevator doors opened. Sure enough when he came in we got to show him just how excited we where to see him. After the sitter cleaned up after some accidents we got to play with some of our toys!

Winston: I was rather shy today. I would get close to the sitter but not to close. Stretch and Daisy seem to trust him enough but I just don't like strangers. Didn't their mothers ever tell them not to talk to strangers?

Stretch: We went for a fun walk today. I had to be convinced to go down the front steps but once I did I realized it was no big deal. While we were walking I kept walking over the leash. Good thing the sitter was there to untangle me. I'm always so excited to see the sitter! I ran around real fast on our first walk this morning, but when the sitter got us out for a walk this afternoon, I just laid down! I feel more like being carried for most of this walk!

Snowflake: I refused to notice the sitter today! He tried talking to me, but I wouldn't even look at him! I just didn't have anything to say today! I appreciate the food, water and litter though!

Maggie: The sitter gave me some good running today! He was almost able to keep up, but I'm just too fast! He claimed it was because he had sandals on! Excuses!

Biscuit: Whenever the sitter comes over we run out real quick to catch some squirrels, but we're just not fast enough! The sitter tries to stop us from going after them, but we don't listen! Pork Chop and I just sit by the tree and bark but they still won't come down to play with us!

Boomer - I love hanging out with the sitter! He gave me that nasty ear goo and I took it like a champ! He gave me dinner too before the walk!

McCavity - When Boomer got back everyone got some treats. The sitter gave me two because they're so small!

Tripper: The sound of music is keeping me awake. I'll sleep all day tomorrow for my beauty rest.

Fluffer: I tired to peak out the door because I wanted to see what was going on. There were lots of people at the garage sale next door.

No comments: