Monday, July 27, 2009

July 26, 2009

Blue: Oh boy! He's back again! We wanted to go play outside as soon as the sitter got there and we were sure to let the sitter know that. He got the idea and let us out promptly. PM: We barked a lot at the sitter as he tried to find the right key to the front door in the dark. When he finally came in we had a great visit and then it was dinner time!

Taylor: We had a fun time playing outside today. The sitter tried to play fetch with Blue with a pine cone. Blue just gave him a look that said ''no thanks.'' Maybe someday. PM: After the sitter came in we had a nice visit before we went outside. We didn't stay out for too long because it had just rained and everything was really wet still.

Buck: The sitter got introduced to my big dog bark today when he came inside. After I stopped barking he found out how gentile I really am. We had a nice time playing outside! MID: I didn't feel the need to bark as much when the sitter came in this afternoon. We had another fun time running around outside and then the sitter gave us a bit of water to drink!

Shorty: I was sooooo excited to see the sitter. I was jumping up and down and up and down with excitement! We had a lot of fun outside, the sitter found plenty of toys for me to chase and occasionally bring back. MID: He's back again and this time I'm just as excited. The neighbor dog seemed rather jealous that I had someone to play fetch with. I was sad to see the sitter go and made sure he could hear me crying all the way out to his car :(

Snowflake: I was quite frightened when the sitter cam in so I ran and his under the bed. It took him a wile to find me and I mad it clear that I was perfectly comfortable where I was. He didn't push the issue and went on to clean my litter box.

Abraham: I was waiting by the door ready to say hello to the sitter when he came in. We had a very nice visit where I got brushed a bunch and got a good scratch behind the ears. What more could a kitty ask for?

Seamus: When I hear the sitter come in both little and I ran and hid in some creative places. It took the sitter a long time to find me and I don't think he ever found little. I decided that I would come out and play after a while and then I had a great visit with the sitter!

Little J: I made sure to make myself disappear when the sitter came in today. I could see him looking for me but I am much better at hiding than Seamus. Im sure I will enjoy my food just as much later when the sitter's gone.

Daisy: We were all very excited to see the sitter again. We had a fun visit and then we got the most delicious dinner. Stretch tried to eat all of the food but the sitter didn't allow him to. Silly stretch...

Winston: I was as shy as ever today. I wouldn't even come up to eat unless the sitter was out of sight. Maybe someday soon I will trust him and we will have a nice visit together. Maybe...

Stretch: I was extra exited for dinner tonight! I tried to eat as much food as I could but the sitter took it away once he thought I had had enough. How am I supposed to grow into a big strong dog if I dont eat to my hearts desire?

Captain: Wow it was raining really hard when the sitter came today. We were only outside long enough for us to take care of business and then run back inside and shake all of the water onto the sitter. He loved that hehe!

Pecquita: The thunder was so lout tonight it was kind of scary but we were to busy being excited about the sitter being here to be frightened of such things. We had a nice visit and of course about 20 minutes after the sitter leaves it stops pouring.

Calle: Both Annie and I were waiting in the living room to say hi to the sitter. We had a nice visit with lots of petting and back scratching. It was nice to have our litter box cleaned, it very much needed it!

Annie: We had a nice visit with the sitter tonight. It was nice to have someone around who wasn't another cat. We got some fresh water and got our litter box cleaned. What more could we ask for?

Boomer - Uh oh! The sitter said I must've ate a flea because there were wormies in my poop! Yuck! He gave me extra cuddles though because he felt bad!

McCavity - I ran into the bedroom to watch the sitter feed the goldfish. I love those goldfish!

Alex - The sitter came over to play again! I love going underneath his legs when he's petting the other two. I just dont want to miss out!

Sugar - The sitter chases me around and I love it! I'm really starting to warm up to him!

Sheba - Alex tries to steal my cuddles but I don't let him, I push him away. They're my cuddles!

The kitties and the ratties - The sitter went around today and made sure everyone had lots of food and water, making sure we were all okay. Thanks sitter!

Charlie - Today was filled with lots of playing! I got all sandy again and the sitter tried to spray my paws with the hoes but I wouldn't let him! I ate my dinner a little too fast tonight and was burping, I got better though!

Maggie: There's so much to sniff outside! And so many other people, and dogs! I want to meet them all! I found one particular bush that smelled great, and I just sat and sniffed it for five minutes!

Wolf: Today we surrounded the sitter so he had to pet us! Pork Chop kept pushing Biscuit and I out of the way! She's so greedy for attention!

Tripper: Tried & sleeping under the coffee table. Not sure what the upstairs neighbors are up too.

Fluffer: I hope my parents wedding went well this weekend. I look forward to their return.

No comments: