Monday, July 20, 2009

July 18, 2009

Trixie: I actually got pretty close to the sitter today! He didn't seem that scary! But then I ran off when he tried to pet me! Liberty seems to be good friends with him though!

John Pierre: The sitter finally saw me today, and I ran! He wasn't supposed to know that I really exist!

Tulip: This morning I wouldn't eat until the sitter put some bacon in my breakfast, but when he came back in the afternoon I just started eating! I was so hungry! Then the sitter scratched this itchy spot that I couldn't reach for me! That was great!

Chevy: We ran all over with big smiles on our faces when the sitter got here! He took us to the park and we ran all the way across it! When we got back home I jumped in the pool for a minute to cool off, then the sitter emptied it out and refilled it and I jumped right back in! I love swimming!

Kaiser: I was napping when the sitter came in this morning. We had a nice visit before the sitter helped me up and we went and explored the great outdoors. When we cam back in I got some fresh water and a spoonful of the most delicious wet food! PM: I was napping again when the sitter came tonight. I'd better be awake next time or the sitter will think that napping is all I do. We went for another nice walk tonight. Too bad the mosquitoes were so abundant.

Zeus: I was very happy to see the sitter this morning. I was waiting by the door to say hello to him when he came inside. All of the other kitties ran away so I got all of the attention. I also had fun watching the sitter water the plants, they looked pretty thirsty.

Fluff: I was quite terrified when I heard someone entering out house. I ran away and hid under the couch hoping that whoever it was wouldn't find me. The sitter was determined to find me though and indeed he eventually did.

DK: The sitter caught a glimpse of me before I dashed under the couch with Fluff when he came in today. I watched him take care of our food and water from a distance. I'm sure he's nice but right now I'm just fine with hiding here!

No comments: