Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 27, 2009

Boomer - I was super excited to get outside so we walked around the park for a while. I was sniffin' and sniffin' but couldn't find anything of interest. We came back in for treats!

McCavity - The sitter cleaned out my litter box but he didn't have to. I hardly dirtied it up! So I got some treats too!

Cooper - We haven't seen this sitter in forever! We went for a nice run but it was hoooot out there! We made sure to take breaks!

Raven - When we first left the house we went out the side and ran into a huge spider web! Yuck! I said I could fight it but the sitter said nope. When we got back, the sitter made sure we had lots of water!

Snowflake - I went a little crazy on my litter box and kicked a bunch of litter out. Ooops! The sitter cleaned it up though, and gave me food and fresh water!

Abraham - I ran to the door to greet the sitter and then followed him around while he fed me and all that good stuff. I wasn't really in the mood for cuddles but I did get brushed!

Alex - The pool people came by today and we went crazy! Well... Sugar barked at them a little, and then the sitter gave us treats and we were fine after that!

Sugar - The sitter made sure our food and water was good and full! We thanked him and then I ran away!

Sheba - It was hot out today! I came out for a couple of cuddles but then went back under the porch thing where it was cooler.

Wilson - I was real excited to see the sitter! He let us out right away and we played a little bit with my ball. Then he brought us in for dinner and cuddles!

Bunker - I slobber all over the place! There was a bad storm last night and I got a little scared and had an accident in my kennel. The sitter cleaned it up for and wiped me off. I thanked him!

Blue - I rolled on my back for the sitter and told him to pet me. He said that he wasn't sure and I always just get mad when he pets my stomach. I said that was nonsense so he pet my stomach and a barked! Hehe! Tricked him!

Taylor - We got to go outside when the sitter got here but it was yucky out there and asked to come back in right after we did our biz. We ate earlier so we spent the rest of the time playing!

Charlie - It was pouring! We went out for a quick bathroom break then came in to dry off before heading back into the house. I had a good dinner and some good cuddles! I'm always so happy to see the sitter that I try to dance with him! He says I'm too big though! Nonsense! I'm just a little puppy!

Captain: On our walk this morning this crazy cat came right up to us! It wasn't scared of us or anything so we didn't chase it! But we did try to chase this other dog that was being walked down the street!

Eli: Woohoo! The sitter's here! I climbed on everything so he could pet me easier! And when he was taking care of Niffy, I hopped the gate to the bedroom! I need more attention!

Yogi: I did not want to walk far today! It was just too hot! The sitter carried me down the block, but I headed straight towards home after sniffing a few bushes! My treats are this way Mr. Sitter!

Seamus: I was sitting under the stoop when the sitter came up! I was real hungry! He let me in and I chowed down, then let him pet me for a while! Little J was happy to see me, but he ran and hid after he ate enough canned food!

No comments: