Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 28, 2009

Snowflake: I left a little mess with my litter but it was too bad. I get a little crazy with the litter, soooorry! The sitter gave me tasty food and fresh water!

Abraham - There was a nasty storm last night. Some plants fell on the porch and there was lots of loud noises but I survived! I got food and lots of play time!

Mercedes - I went pee like 100 times out side today!...Well, maybe not that many times but it was a lot! I had so much energy and when we came back I wouldn't stop rolling over until I got me treat!

Max - I may still have a little limp left but I want to plaaay! The sitter said no and kept me on a leash. Fooey! I got lots of cuddles though and we cooled off a little bit inside before the sitter left.

Shadow - Max tries to play with me but he's too big! I greeted the sitter when he came up tonight. Max may not be able to fit through the gate but I can! We got a big dinner tonight!

Alex - I like to get real close to the sitter so I get all the cuddles! I smile a lot too! Whoo!

Sheba - I was barking at the sitter tonight. He was running around with Sugar but I wanted some cuddles! I got some in the end!

Sugar - The sitter and I watched a little bird acting weird on the window sill. It acted like it wanted to get in the house. I said why it's so fun out here! And then I asked the sitter to chase me!

No comments: