Monday, July 27, 2009

July 24, 2009

Taylor: The sitter woke us up and we ran around the backyard for a while, then had a conversation with some neighbors! I ate my medicine with breakfast too! Yum!

Mingus: Early this morning the sitter came over and we went for another walk! The kitty really wanted in, but the sitter gave him some food and he was happy enough!

Sam: Ah! That was a real good run! I'm gaining stamina too! I didn't even slow down until we were almost back home! I need water!

Snowflake: The sitter found me again, and I boxed with my frog some more! He gave me some catnip and food! I might even let him pet me sometime soon!

Biscuit: We were pretty quiet today when the sitter came in! He gave us a treat for being so good! Then we ran around the yard and he tried to play fetch with us, but we just want attention!

Daisy: When the sitter came back this afternoon the rain stopped just in time for us to go outside! We walked all the way to the park, and we would have gone further but Stretch kept stopping to sniff everything!

Tank:Whew! It's hot out! I need some water after that long walk!

Alex: The sitter wanted us to walk, but once he got our leashes on none of us wanted to go! We just wanted to run around the backyard and get petted! And treats too!

Shadow: I didn't want to stop walking tonight! But eventually the sitter said we should turn back! Boo! I can walk all night! At least Max kept up with me though!

Dakota: We were really happy to see the sitter! He took us out for a nice walk and luckily it cooled down after the rain! Then when we got back in he distracted Bonnie with a treat so she wouldn't go crazy when he left again!

Snowflake - I was sleeping pretty hard when the sitter came in but he got me up so we could go for a nice walk. I did all my business and when we came back and after I had my treat I started barking at the sitter. I don't know why, I see him all the time!

Alex - The sitter took us out for a nice long walk. I fronted the pack and kept pulling the whole time! Whoo!

Sugar - I love walking! I love sniffing and doing all that good stuff too! Treats!

Sheba - It was a bit hot out for me on the walk. When we got back though the sitter gave us a ton of water which was really nice!


Blue - It was a pretty quiet day today. We laid out in the sun for a bit, came in for some cuddles, you know the usual!

Taylor - I told the sitter I didn't want to eat the poly on my own but I let him give it to me anyway. Then we got a tasty dinner!

The kitties - We mostly sleep all day long and come out for dinner. It's so tasty!

Pacquita - I ran out of my kennel and jumped all over the sitter saying "lets go out, lets go out!" And he took us out! Whoo!

Captain - We both did our business outside, I spread mine out a little more though. We got a treat when we got back and got to sleep in the laundry room!

Charlie - I love running around with the sitter! We played a ton of fetch and then came in. I was all sandy though so he had to wipe me off. I got a yummy dinner too!

Tripper: Boy, I am glad to see my favorite sitter. We played and ate, YUM!

Fluffer: I'm glad to have somebody other than my scratching post to play with.

No comments: