Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 22, 2009

Sugar - I let the sitter pet me for a tiny bit today then I returned to my usual self and ran away! I like to play though!

Alex - I was just as happy as always! I like going underneath the sitters legs when he's petting Sheba!

Sheba - I was barking at something today, not sure what it was. The sitter gave us lots of fresh water and cuddles!

The kitties - We were all hiding or running away but the sitter made sure we had all the fresh water and food that we needed!

Dakota - I gave the sitter a hard time when he put me out this morning. I said "Noooo I don't wanna go!" and then prance around the living room. But he tricked me with a treat. So tasty!

Bonnie - We were playing outside tonight and I was sprinting around the yard. I ran through some bushes and fell out of them. The sitter laughed at me! So I ran to him for cuddles!

Billy - The sitter said that I could stop meowing, that I've already won the award for loudest, most talkative kitty, but that didn't stop me! I got some good food and cuddles!

Snowflake - The sitter got out the leash and I started climbing the pillows on the couch like they were a mountain. I was on top of the world until he said get down so we could go outside. Outside was more fun anyway!

Blue - I was doing some funny sitting up thing and pawing at the sitter so I could get me head scratched. I love that stuff!

Taylor - I took my poly so good tonight! I ate it like a treat with no help and because I did so good the sitter mixed in some delicious wet food! It was awesome!

The kitties - Figaro couldn't keep Maxx away from his food and neither could the sitter. Maxx likes his food and nothing will stand in his way!

Sam - I probably jumped about 4 ft today with excitement for dinner. I was huuungry! We went for a long walk today even though it was real hot!

Lily - Sam likes to push me out of the way when I'm getting cuddled but the sitter usually sticks up for me. Sam's a jealous little pup!

No comments: