Monday, July 20, 2009

July 17, 2009

Kaiser: I was just standing around waiting for the sitter when he came in today! We went out in the front yard for a short walk, but the sitter had to convince me with bacon treats! Yum! I walked around a little then I just laid down and enjoyed the cool night!

Spook: I got brushed today! I just wanted to be pet though! I didn't really want to be brushed! I guess I needed it though, so I let him brush me, but I didn't purr!

Jiggy: The sitter thinks I'm the coolest looking cat he's ever seen! He brushed me a little, and I loved that!

Misty: Don't believe Jiggy! I'm the coolest looking cat!

George: I can eat all this canned food myself!

Winston: It was real hot this afternoon, so Macy and I got in the pool to cool off! I feel much better now! How about some treats Mr. Sitter!

Dougal: I'm such a good dog that I got a delicious treat from the sitter! He made Cooper and Bailey chase him for theirs, but I just sat in my cage and he gave it to me! Yum!

Bailey: I've always got so much to say! Finally somebody is here to listen!

No comments: