Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 20, 2009

Jiggy: I was so hungry tonight! I just kept begging the sitter for canned food! I didn't eat much though, I just wanted it to be there!

Misty: The thunder is so loud! Doesn't bother us though! We all just wanted some brushing from the sitter! Purr!

Tank R: I followed the sitter right outside each time he came today! The first time I even jogged around the yard some! Then I just sat down so the sitter could pet me! Lulu came out today too, but just for a second! After that she was back in her spot!

Zeus: The sitter finally saw DK! He spotted him under the couch, but then he took off for a better hiding spot! I stuck around and got all the attention that the other cats were too shy to take! Purr!

Joe: I was curious about this person who came in and fed us, but I didn't want to get too close!

Daisy: Didn't feel much like walking today, but the sitter though I should walk so he carried me down the street and we walked back! It actually wasn't so bad! I didn't even run straight towards the house! But once we got back Harmon was at the door and followed us in!

Yogi: I was so happy to see the sitter that I charged him when he came in! After eating a little bit I was ready for a walk, but I couldn't decide where to go today! Everywhere we went I just kept wanting to go the other way! I'm so crazy!

Tank W: The sitter was happy to see me feeling well and nearly as energetic as usual! I wanted to walk real far, but the sitter said I shouldn't risk hurting my leg, so we spent the rest of the time sitting on the porch scratching my back! The sitter brought me out back but it was too hot and I wanted to get back in. We came for cuddles and a treat!

Bonnie: It's so nice outside! It really cooled off! Perfect weather for me to run around crazy! After our walk the sitter tried to leave though! I wasn't too happy about that! He can leave when I say he can leave! I like him and the cuddles! He was petting Dakota this afternoon so I decided to go on the couch and bury my head under the pillows.

Dakota - The sitter gives us good food and cuddles! We spent the morning outside and were happy to get inside and cooool off!

Cuddles - The sitter didn't see me but he gave me food and fresh water aaaand cleaned my litter! thanks!

Bella - I was a little weary of the sitter at first but I warmed up quick. We went for a long walk and I did my biz. We came back in for breakfast!

Sugar - The sitter made sure my food was all set and I thanked him, but didn't let him get too close!

Billy - I was talking to the sitter as always. Yanno, letting him know where the tuna was and my litter box and all that good stuff. He changed my litter for me and I was pretty excited about that!

Snowflake - I was sleeping pretty hard on the couch when the sitter came in. He got me up and we went for a nice walk. When we got back, Treat time!

Blue - The sitter scratched behind my ear and I made some weird noises. It felt so good! I was good today about Taylor, no fighting or playing, I want him to get all better!

Taylor - The sitter made me eat one of those poly chews. I spit it out at first, then he put peanut butter on it and made me eat it. I just wasn't hungry!

Figaro - The sitter tried to give me some Laxatone but I wouldn't have it. He gave me that wet food though and that was great!

Maxx and Gray - We were a little jealous of Figaro and the sitter felt bad so he put a tiny bit of wet food out for us. We said that you and then asked for cuddles which he delivered.

No comments: