Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 29, 2009

Snowflake - I was so clean yesterday with my litter box! The sitter was so proud that he gave me food and fresh water... but he always gives me food and fresh water... waaait a miiiinute!

Abraham - The sitter made sure I was good for the day with food and water and then we played with the wire cardboard thing. I really just like watching it!

Tank - I was really ready to go out tonight! I got down the stairs and to the side walk easy! Then we started walking and the rain came. No thank you! We came back in for dinner!

Max - I like to jump and spin around a lot. just something I like to do! The sitter gave us a jug of fresh water and a treat!

Shadow - It was hot and muggy out this afternoon so after the sitter played with us in the yard he let us in to cool off. Whoo!

Lily - I let the sitter cut my walk short so he could take Sam for a longer walk. Sam's gettin fat! I didn't mind the short walk anyway cuz it was yucky outside!

Sam - I love dinner! On the walk today I ran through all the puddles! Lily said she did too. I dont know I guess we just like puddles!

No comments: