Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 21, 2009

Bella – The sitter scared the craaaaap out of me today! He came through the door and I thought it was you but nope! I quickly remembered him and felt silly. He gave me some breakfast and cuddles to feel better then we went on a long walk!

Sugar – I didn’t come out to say hi but the sitter gave me all the food I needed and made sure my litter was clean!

Sam – We made a mess for the sitter to clean up, just some bags ripped up on the floor and all that good stuff. But he still gave us breakfast which was so taaasty!

Lily – We were sleeping when the sitter came in but we woke up and I asked to go for a walk, I mean told him to take us for a walk. I was excited!

Mattie – We saw some movers with a refrigerator on our walk and I really wanted to go over and help but the sitter said I wasn’t strong enough. What does he know! We came back to play!

Blue – The sitter tried to pet my stomach because I rolled over for him to but I gave a mean face. He laughed and was a little confused so I got up and had him scratch my ears. I liked that more.

Taylor – The sitter made sure I got my medicine again today. Ick. But he gave me all this praise and cuddles that I forgot about it. Whoo!

Figaro – I really don’t like that Laxatone stuff. Oh well. I got some good wet food but Gray tried to get to it first, the sitter had to stop him.

Maxx and Gray – We like wet food and stuff, soooorry! We both got lots of cuddles and clean litter!

Chevy – The sitter kept saying my name and I just kept on getting excited! When we got back from our walk, I plopped down in the pool to cool off. The sitter laughed at me.

Stella – Dinner please and thank you! The walk tonight was very nice but I just didn’t need to go! Oh well!

Sugar – I’m not much of a fan of the sitter. I like smelling him, but I don’t want him petting me none. He made sure we were all good though!

Sheba – I grabbed a piece of bark in my mouth and held it so no one could get at it. I told everyone too by a little happy growl. The sitter said it was funny.

Alex – I liked the sitter the most! I wanted all the cuddles and I got a lot!

Tater and Ruby – We were really afraid of the sitter and didn’t really want to play or anything but he got Tater out!

Charlie – The sitter and I played a ton outside today! He tricked me with my bone though and I got angry and tackled him. Then he rubbed my belly! Weird how that works out. I got dinner and lots of fresh water too!

Taylor: I didnt want my "medication" without my peanut butter so I refused it until I got my peanut butter! YUMMY! I didn't try to run or anything...I was a good boy.

Blue: I got to have some peanut butter too! That is my favorite! I ate breakfast but Taylor didn't want to eat right away...I didn't try to eat his food, I promise.

Figaro: I had wet food with something extra in it...I don't want to know what it is, it is good though! She cleaned the litter box...I love a clean toilet!

Bonnie: I was barking at the door this morning and all morning really...I wish I could just talk like humans so they would know what I am saying! I had an appetite this morning...I barked at the sitter from the fence when she left us outside...I wasn't done with her yet!

Dakota: I wanted attention more than eating this morning at first. Its always fun to have visitors over! I got a treat and went to my special spot to eat it.

Cuddles: Once the dogs were outside I decided to come out of hiding to eat some of my food. I let the sitter pet me for a minute but I was really just ready to eat!

Snowflake: I walked a lot today! I like it when it is cloudy and not too hot and with a breeze. If its too cold or hot my day is ruined!

Daisy: Why does the sitter always run to the kitchen every time she gets here? What is with that beeping noise? I have always wondered about that. I get all excited with the beeping and the running...then I get outside and I am ready for a nap...too much at one time makes me tired.

Yogi: There were people on my balcony fixing it...I can't wait for it to be done so I can enjoy my pretty view! When the sitter got here kitty was rubbing against her and being friendly so I decided to chew on kitties face...kitty lets me do that, it doesn't hurt I promise!...then I chase kitty and kitty jumps on the table...we do this everyday.

Ruby: I hid under the bed after the sitter found me sleeping in the office. I thought if I was quiet enough she would think I am not there...she captured poor Tater first and took her outside...I hid because I knew I was next!

Tater: The sitter carried me outside to go potty. I was a very sweet girl! I was a little scared but I cant see too well or hear to know what is going on. I got a small piece of a treat for being so good!

Billy: I was at the front door talking! That is nothing new. After my tuna I got on the chair because I wanted her to sit so I could lay in her lap and tell her things. She had to go and feed the birds...I talked to her through the window while she did that.

No comments: