Monday, July 6, 2009

July 3, 2009

Crombie: I actually came out after a little while today! The sitter tried to bribe me with turkey, but that didn't work! I just decided to come out and get some neck-scratching!

Savannah: Me and the sitter talked alot today! I think he liked how I kept knocking all his papers on the floor! He carried me around and petted me, and I was just glad Victory didn't wasn't social today, so he didn't steal any attention!

Jackson: We're always so happy to see the sitter! And we got a real long walk again tonight! I ran so fast! The sitter was impressed!

Abby: I smell delicious canned food! Can't wait to eat it!

Ceaser: We got walks again today! I even tried to keep up with Maggie! But I got tired out pretty quickly, and we went back inside to get some head-scratching from the sitter!

Joey: I wasn't sure about the sitter at first, but once we were out for our walk I was good friends with him! He even ran us!

Lucy: Rawr!

Aspen: Both Jackson and I were waiting at the door for the sitter so that we could say hello to him. We went for a nice walk! It was still nice and cool from the night before so we had a little more fun. When we got back it was time for a nice drink of cold water!

Jackson: I was pretty happy to see the sitter this morning and even more excited to go outside! After the walk I went and gulped down some water before the sitter gave us the most delicious treats! I can't wait for the sitter to come back later!

Lucy: I was happy to see someone today! When the sitter came in I came up and said hello. We had a nice time visiting and listening to the jazz coming from the TV. The sitter fed me a delicious breakfast and changed my water. What more could a kitty want?

Fiona: I was taking a nap under the Jeep when the sitter came. I may have opened my eyes to see who it was but when that became boring I just went back to sleep. I got to visit with the sitter when him and Reilly came out to play. PM: I was still taking my nap under the Jeep when the sitter came again tonight. I came out to get a few bites of the cat food he had given me and then it was once again bedtime! Being a cat is awesome!

Reilly: I was pretty shy when the sitter came today. The sitter was nice though and we went for a great stroll around the house. I made sure to check every corner of the yard to make sure that nothing had changed from the last time I was out. PM: I was a little less shy tonight but not too much. We went for another nice excursion outside. I kept trying to direct our walk down the driveway and onto the street but the sitter seemed to see exactly what I was trying to do. I'll have to come up with something sneakier!

Zeppy: The sitter came over this morning and Harmony and I were so super excited! The kitties had to scatter cause we were going so nuts! The sitter let us outside and we got all of our willies out and then came inside for breakfast!

Harmony: It's really hard for us to stay calm when we know the sitter is pouring our food. We try really hard but it never works like we plan on it. We also have a contest to see who can eat their food the fastest!

Caesar: The sitter stoppd on by and I was sleeping in my crate. He woke me up and I was happy to wake up to some nice head scratches. We went outside and then the sitter got our food ready. I didn't really want to take my pill but I got it down eventually.

Maggie: When the sitter let us out, I was really ready to get out there! I immediately went out and started smelling the grass! Something was here once and I want to find out what it was.

Beila: The sitter likes to play with me. He told me that he just got a new kitten not too long ago so he's been in kitten mode all the time lately. We're just so much fun!

Toby: The sitter saw me staring at him from the window as he was walking up to the front door. He told me that he likes to see me there because he knows I'm going to be waiting at the front door anyways!

Patty: When he came inside, the sitter said hello to all of us (except Baby, of course, cause she's a great hider!) Then he took us into the garage and gave us our usual spread. We love food time, it's our favorite!

Penny: The sitter still thinks it's funny that we sometimes almost get food on our heads sometimes because we can't wait for him to finish putting our food out. ...We don't really care

Smokey: The sitter came over like usual today. We were both by the door waiting for him and ready to greet him like always. He gave us each some attention and then he got straight to business!

Princess: After he gave us some food and fresh water, he scooped out our box and then gave us some treats. We always meow really loud cause we know they're coming!

Snuggles: I wasn't sleeping when the sitter came over today either! I was ready to get out there on my walk. I decided that it's too hot during the day to sleep all the time! We had an excellent walk and then hurried back to my doggie house for a big gulp of water.

Paquita: The sitter arrived today and we were super excited to see him. we both tried to jump up and give him hugs but he's so much taller than we are! Not fair.

Captain: The sitter took us on a really great walk tonight. Before we got too far, we saw another doggie and the two of us went nuts. We took a detour so we didn't have to cross paths with the other dog. Good thing, too. We didn't want to have to teach that dog a lesson!

No comments: