Monday, July 6, 2009

July 5, 2009

Belle: We're always so excited to see the sitter! I wasn't as excited to see my food this morning though! I just wanted to play!

Keller: We got some good walks today! Belle kept wrapping me up in her leash though! Crazy puppy!

Maggie: The sitter took us for a walk this morning! I ran around and sniffed everything I could!

Patty: We all spent some time on the porch with the sitter today! I wanted out, but the sitter said I'd have to wait! I guess some quality back-scratching will do for now!

Penny: Somebody pooped on the floor! I know who did it, but I'm not telling!

Liberty: I followed the sitter around while he took care of all our necessities! I made sure he did a real good job! Then I rolled around on the counter while he pet me! For some reason most of the other cats are scared of the sitter! I guess that means I get all the attention!

Jackson: The sitter is here to give us another awesome walk! And I'm gonna give him an intense stare until he does!

Muffin: I decided to run from my sitter as soon as I got my medicine today. It must have stuck to my throat because I didn't like it today or else maybe I thought she would try to give me more - which is silly!!

No comments: