Monday, August 3, 2009

July 31, 2009

Crombie: I came out from my hiding spot to spend some time with the sitter! I knew it was turkey time! I chomped down all of it real quick! Yum!

Abraham: I love my brush! Purr! Ah, I'm so affectionate! I reminded the sitter to water the plants too!

Savannah: The sitter could only find one leash so he gave us all separate walks! We needed them really bad! Max wanted outside so bad that he hopped the gate! Crazy kid!

Mattie: I'm so happy to see the sitter! I gave him a big kiss and then he gave me some treats and took me out for a long walk! I kept trying to drink out of bird baths because it was so hot, but the sitter convinced me to wait for my fresh clean bowl of cool water waiting for me at home! And it was delicious!

Cooper: It's dinner time! I made sure that the sitter stood right next to me and watched me eat! Then we went for a walk in the rain! Luckily it's not pouring anymore!

Chloe: It stopped raining just in time for me to go outside! But I still got soaked from running through bushes to get my ball! I love fetch!

No comments: