Monday, August 3, 2009

August 1, 2009

Maggie: It stopped raining so I could go for a long walk! I got a little wet and dirty, and the sitter did too! Haha! I followed a bunch of interesting scents, but they usually ended in trees or puddles!

Max: It was too hot for me to beat the sitter in a street race today! I just wanted to jog a little bit, and I wanted to go into the bushes real bad! I tried to drag the sitter in, but he wasn't as excited about the idea!

Savannah: Max wanted to walk with Maddie and I really bad, but we told him he's too crazy for us old ladies! We can't keep up! We just want to slowly sniff around the street!

Abraham: I was very excited to see the sitter today. I made sure that he paid all of his attention to me the whole time he was there. We had a great visit and it was nice to have my litter box cleaned.

Raven: We went for a great walk today! It wasn't to hot out yet and we managed to stay in the shade for most of it. When we got back we had fun showing the sitter all the tricks we can do for a delicious treat. Mmmmmm...

Cooper: Oh boy, the sitter's here! We had a fun time walking this afternoon. When we got back we had a delicious snack and had a great visit with the sitter with lots of petting and scratching behind the ears!

Max: Oh boy, someone's here to let me out of my crate and play with me! We had fun running around in the backyard for a bit before we went for a walk. When we got back from the walk I was sure to take a big drink of water.

Chloe: Oh boy, there's someone here to play with me! The sittter and I had a wonderful time playing with my ball in the backyard. After we did this it was my favorite time of day; Dinnertime!!!

Shadow: Yay, the sitter's here! We had fun running around outside. The sitter threw our toys for us to fetch. Unfortunatly Max was always first to the toy so the sitter was sure to throw two at a time so I could join in on the fun!

Max: Oh boy, a visitor!!! I was all wet from playing in the rain and as soon as I ran up to the sitter I made sure that he was wet too! We had fun playing outside tonight and when we came in it was treat time!!

No comments: