Monday, July 13, 2009

July 11, 2009

Lena: I wasn't sure about the sitter at first, I was reluctant to come up to him and visit but once I did I realized that there was nothing to worry about. We had a nice visit and both Emily and I had the most delicious breakfast. PM: Oh boy! It's the sitter again. It took me a moment to visit with the sitter again but not as long as it took me this morning. I didn't really like the taste of my medicine but I got to wash it down with a nice dinner and some fresh water.

Emily: I was quite shy this morning. I didn't even show myself to the sitter until I realized that he was going to feed me. I never went up and visited but it seems like Lena had a nice time visiting with the sitter. Maybe next time. PM: I was shy again tonight but I came out of hiding earlier than I did this morning. I was very glad to get some nice fresh water before I went back to my favorite evening activity; napping!

Gizmo: I didn't come out and say hello to the sitter right away but when I did the sitter and I had a nice visit. We got some fresh food and then the sitter visited with us some more. To top it all off right before he left the sitter gave us these delicious treats!

Gadget: I was quite friendly this morning. I was about in the living room waiting to say hello to the sitter when he came in. We had a nice visit and then it was breakfast time! Mmmmm I sure do love my kitty food!

Annabelle: Oh boy! The sitter's here! Both Sushi and I were jumping up and down when we saw that the sitter had come to visit with us! We had a fun time playing outside and then visiting some more inside. MID: Yay! He's back again! We went for a nice walk this afternoon where we got to sniff everything along the way. When we got back the sitter said we were so good that we deserved a treat. I think he was going to give it to us either way. PM: We were as excited as ever to see the sitter again. He visited with us for a long time and then gave us some fresh water. We had already had our treat today so the sitter was sure to scratch us behind the ears a little extra.

Sushi: I was beyond excited when I saw that the sitter had come to visit with us this morning. I was jumping up and down and then when the sitter took the gate down I decided to jump up on him instead. We had a nice visit and some fresh water. MID: Oh boy! He's back! I seemed even more excited this afternoon than I did this morning If you can imagine such a thing. I ran right outside and had lots of fun barking at the neighbor kids before our walk. PM: Tonight I was jumping up and down as per usual. We got some fresh water and had a great time visiting. I cant wait for next time!

Sphinx: Oh boy! The sitter's here! I was napping near the door when the sitter came in so I was in the prime position to say hello to him. I watched him feed and water us for a while and then I got bored and watched TV instead.

Trouble: I was very shy tonight. I only let the sitter get a small glimpse of me before I scurried away to hide until he left. He did leave me a delicious dinner and some wonderfully fresh water. What more could a kitty ask for?

Raven - The sitter showed up when the house was really busy! We had some family over and they were all glad to meet the sitter! He got us all set up and away we went. We got to see lots of animals this afternoon. It was such a nice day that they all decided to come out. Even a donkey!

Cooper - It was pretty warm, outside but not as bad as it could have been. Hey, at least we got to have a good run today because it wasn't raining super hard on us! When we were coming back up the driveway even more visitors were coming over! Such a busy day at the house!

Dusty - The sitter came into the house and I started meowing from all the way upstairs so he knew where to find me! He gave me my food and fresh water and then he went upstairs to check on the birds. After all that was done, I jumped up into his lap for some cuddle time! Everyone loves friendly kitties!

No comments: