Monday, July 13, 2009

July 10, 2009

Sparky - I was reeeeal excited to go on my walk. I couldn't wait! The sitter gave us a good breakfast and then we fiiiiinally got to go!

Charlie - I was crazy on the walk! Flippin' around and running as fast as I could. I'm just and excited pup pup! I got some good cuddles!

Figaro and Millie - We both got a good breakfast but only Millie was around to see the sitter. She got some good cuddles too!

Mercedes - The sitter came over and I was sleeping on the couch in the back room. It took the sitter some convincing to get me up and moving around but once we got outside, I was a wild dog! running all over the place and smelling everything I could. I love going outside!

Pathfinder - The sitter arrived this afternoon to take us on a great walk. When he opened our crates we were so happy to see him! MJ was a little too happy and had a small accident but the sitter cleaned it up no problem. Silly MJ :)

MJ - No big deal, right? happens to the best of us. We love walking outside in our complex. There's a bunch of nice paths to walk on and there's so many trees that it's pretty much all shade to walk in the whole time we're out there! When we got back the sitter helped cool us off with some ice water!

Bella - This is the latest that the sitter has ever come over! It was good to see him, though. Well, after I got over the initial shock of someone coming in so late! We went out in the backyard and enjoyed the night air for a while. When we tried to come back in, there was a HUGE spider trying to get inside. neither of us wanted to mess with it so we had to trick it away from the door!

No comments: