Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 9, 2008

Lily saw her favorite Pug friends on the walk today, and Sam is so good on the walks he got to jog with the sitter!

Harmon came running down the stairs when the sitter came in today, he got all the attention without Daisy being there!

Cooper - The sitter heard we weren't feeling too well so he took us for a walk. I went poop but it was a little softer than usual. Raven - No snacks today!? That's alright, better to get healthy then eat tasty snacks!

Beau - The sitter couldn't stop telling me how handsome I am! We went out back and I did 1&2, then inside I got some fresh water! The Kitties were just lounging around. The sitter cleaned up our litter box.!

Bobby - I was hanging' out in the garage when the sitter came calling that my food was ready!
Carlos - I head butted the sitter when he was writing you a note, I guess I was just so happy he cleaned our litter box I couldn't contain myself.!

Noelle so much to say when the sitter came. The sitter cuddled me so much! And after he fed me, I watched him through a crack in the blinds watering the flowers!

Greta and Shayna - Mom and Dad were still home!

Harmon - The sitter stood outside and shook my treats around but I waited a good ten minutes before I came in, then he gave me fresh water and food and I enjoyed it!

Sam - The sitter said our food was all gone so we didn't eat! But the run in the park made me forget all about it, Lily - We saw a giant bug in the park that was dead on the ground and I didn't even try to eat it, I looked at it and ran the other way!

Abby- I didn't come out to say hello but I appreciate getting wet food and a clean litter box.

Sadie- Was happy to get out of her crate and walk around and try to jump on unsuspecting tourists!

Willie- Had his belly rubbed most of the time and didn't want the sitter to stop for a second! Esperanza- Helped eat all the food but still didn't say hello, must be outside somewhere and Shadow- Helped eat food with Esperanza but he didn't feel like being friendly to the sitter!

Ike- Played fetch and barked like crazy at some people he could hear outside, he doesn't like loud noises, Inky- Barked at a dog he saw but his bark came out really funny, wasn't much of a bark. Pica- Kept to herself but was happy about having her little box scooped! When the sitter came back Ike didn't bark at the sitter once when he came in, Inky did though; he was staaarving!
Inky - It was a calm night in the park, no dogs out, but I was in good company with the sitter and Ike! Pica - I'm never around to see the sitter give me my food and water... Is it really him doing it?

No comments: