Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 14, 2008

Shayna wanted to play with Greta but she wasn't feeling like it, & Greta hid in the bushes to potty and had no interest in running around with Shayna!


Curly didn't want to go outside but eventually did with some encouragement, Chiquita got her belly rubbed a lot, she waited until everyone else was done before she ate, & Moe was so happy to see the sitter and couldn't stop jumping and clawing at her!

Jazzy had some cheese with Gypsy so he wouldn't feel left out, & Gypsy had her pill wrapped in cheese and was so happy to go for a walk!

Carlos rubbed all over the sitters legs to let her know he was hungry & Bobby was hiding in the garage until food was ready!

Beau didn't act like a sick dog but he did walk a little slower than normal around the yard!

Clooney pouted about having to wear a lampshade and had a accident in the room from excitement!


Raven kept hearing a big truck from far away, he was ready to bark if it came by, & Cooper couldn't find his baby when the sitter arrived, it calms him!


Inky went for a nice walk when the sitter came then he replenished our food, I love this guy,
Ike thought it was a pretty boring day, not much to report except he we're cute and happy, & Pica got into a fight with Ike! He's always trying to play with her!


Aiko the sitter loves us! He fed everyone first and then we played in the backyard! Layla try to chase Aiko around but she's too fast for me! I also love head butting the sitter whenever he goes down to get a water bowl! He he!


Penny all the food is gone! The sitter came but I wasn't to interested in food, just want to be with my mom!


Abby It was weird when I woke up today I had food and fresh water... Was somebody here? Because I didn't see anyone!


Aiko - The sitter's back! We're always so excited! It was raining so after we were done playing the sitter really had to clean up after us! He he! Layla thought the sitter made it clear that I had to eat before we went and played and I did!


Curly didn't like that it was raining so he was really stubborn and didn't want to go outside but he finally did, Moe didn't think any of us like the rain except Larry, the rest of us went pee and then back inside! Larry ran right out and jumped into the grass! No water's gonna hurt me! And I got some FRESH water when I came back inside! Chiquita got a great tummy rub before the sitter left, I looooove tummy rubs!


Shayna the sitter had to get the leash out to get me to go out in the rain then once I was outside he took it off and I did my business and hurried back inside! Greta went right outside, Shayna's stubborn! After we got back inside, they enjoyed dinner and treats!


BooBoo ate his wet food and then meowed to get petted, & Missy had her food brought to her, and didn't come out the room until she was done!

No comments: