Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30, 2008

Manji came running from hiding once the food was ready to be eaten, Cookie was Soooo hungry! Let sitter know that it was time to hurry up with the food! Manji was under the sitters foot the whole time. Cookie had a lot to say when the sitter arrived!

Penny didn't seem too interested in the sitter, apparently a roommate has been in the house a lot more now! Penny, roommate was here when the sitter came but the sitter still gave me some fresh food and water!

Murzik really didn't want his shot tonight. We had to go out in the porch. After he gave me a nice back rub though. Celeste probably wont ever come out to see the sitter but I sure hope he continues to give us fresh food, water and litter! Murzik took my shot well this morning but I didn't like it. Fresh Water and food always makes it better though! Celeste I'm still hiding! Murzik didn't even flinch for my shot tonight. Probably because my dinner was so tasty! Celeste love hiding, she think it's magic because the litter box is always clean but I never see anyone cleaning it! Murzik was demanding the porch door be opened right away, he loves his porch!

The "Alley" Cats! - We were all waiting for our food and fresh water! It was a much nicer day out today!

Zelda I love seeing the sitter! We went out and I pooped and peed. Inside, I kept running back and forth between the sitter and my water bowl. I wanted to play so bad but I was thirsty!

Cooper started off just walking because it was too hot for the sitter but we told him that with our new hair cuts we were nice and cool. He promised to jog home if I didn't have diarrhea. My poop was solid! Too bad for him! Raven was being groomed when the sitter arrived. The groomer said I was acting funny but the sitter thought I was much happier. My new hair cut gave me more pep! Raven doesn't think his hair is that silly looking we like it. Cooper shook his head a few times, it makes his front legs go side to side! Raven likes his new silly fun hair cut, all that fur made him too hot. Cooper hopes his new hair cut will help him stay cooler!

Steve didn't say hello today, he appreciates the food and the clean litter box, & Sally was hiding in the house, but is helping Steve eat all the food and dirty up the litter box! Steve still hiding and misses mom and dad, Sally likes to be invisible and mysterious!

Pumpkin is so happy to get attention, he doesn't leave the kitchen at all or tries to go outside, &
Kilo is so happy to get food and fresh water, he hopes it doesn't rain again like it did the day before! Kilo was happy that its not going to rain today, he ate all his food while the sitter was there! Pumpkin doesn't care if she gets stepped on or not, must be under the sitters feet at all times she loves to be near someone! Pumpkin under the sitters feet the whole time but would never leave the kitchen! Kilo ate all his food and enjoyed being petted!

Topper wasn't sure why Kiya was so mad, she is always jealous. Kiya wouldn't stop growling at Topper, so the sitter had to sleep on the couch because the arguing wouldn't stop! Topper left the sitter alone while she ate her dinner. Kiya laid in the bed while Topper watched a movie with the sitter in the living room! Kiya likes her cheese in the morning only for some reason. Topper snuggled on the couch with the sitter!

Sam, our bowls were filled with rain water when the sitter got here! It poured! But he tried them out and gave us a delicious dinner! Lily, we went for a walk in the park and I got all wet! It was fun! The sitter brought a towel to dry us off and that was fun too!
Sam had no collar so the sitter had to use the huge choke chain for the walk, Lily wondered why there were wheat thins in her dog food!

Summer, the sitter was going to walk us together but we were too excited at the door so he chickened out. Too bad for him though because I was so good on my walk and Josie says she was good on hers too! Josie pooped and peed for the sitter! The sitter told me I was such a good girl and that he wished Summer was like me because she didn't poop! He still loves Summer though.

Bailey just went out for a walk tonight. We almost had a run in with a poodle that was running loose but the sitter scared it off. He said "GET OUT OF HERE, POODLE!" Jasmine, the sitter loves me! He thinks I'm such a cute little girl. He gave us some fresh water when we got back from our walk.

Daisy walked in the alley then came in for bacon and have her afro played with! Daisy came back inside after walking in the alley and got her bacon treat and than she ran upstairs!

Gilly played fetch and listens very well! Tucker got to play with his favorite toy, he is a maniac with that toy. Gyro just wanted to be lazy and lay on the sitter but Gilly had other plans!

Sally still hiding but she is helping eat all the food up. Steve is happy to be getting food but doesn't care to see who is putting it out!

Beau enjoyed his walk even though a dark cloud is always out when he is outside it seems like!

No comments: