Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 16, 2008

Greta took her medication this morning like a good girl and was real excited to see the sitter as always! Shayna was in such a good mood this morning! I was jumping all around outside and playing and then inside we had such a good breakfast and some treats! Greta had her medication again today, but she loves feeling better! And dinner was so delicious it made up for it! Shayna, the sitter says my smile is priceless, so I smile all the time now when we play in the yard!


Zephyr - OH MY GOD! So, we were walking around in the backyard being real calm when the sitter ran into a huge spider web and a HUGE spider!... I laughed! he he! Zilker & Zephyr got her medication, I know she wants to deny it because she still loves to play! After breakfast, the sitter and I went to the park it was real nice! Zephyr, The sitter's here again! We just went out back but I didn't want to do much, just pee and back inside! Zilker found a smell in the park! Oooowee and did he roll around in it! Mmmm mmm! Zephyr, I think there was a pill in my dinner... Anyway, I adventured on my own in the yard, the sitter let me do my own thing so I'd poop and I did! Zilker, Mmm mmm! Dinner! Then a walk in the park!? With bats flying around!? Yes! Then a treat!? What a night! The sitter laughed at me though because sometimes I trot with my head held high and my ears flop!


Penny she is just never hungry anymore, she want to be with her mom. Oh and she has been sneezing a lot lately to!


Chloe, we thought the sitter was the mailman and when he came in the house we were still a little confused, but then he gave us treats... Although, I'm still not sure if I trust him, he hid some pills in there! Karina liked the sitter better than Chloe did, We went for a nice slow walk and did our business!


Sam, we were sleeping when the sitter came but got up as soon as we heard him! We ate a wonderful dinner and had a good speed walk to the park! Lily, there were kids running around at the park. The sitter said they were training for football. I said "oooo that looks like fun!". The sitter said "meh"!


Curly had a greenie tonight! Mmm mmm! Moe, the sitter joined in for a bit with our game of chase but we tired him out! Larry was wondering why is Moe always chasing him! Chiquita saw the sitter running around and I joined him for a bit and then we came inside for treats! Curly showed his belly a lot so he could get some attention, Larry started eating breakfast first, Moe jumped all over the sitter scratching her legs, & Chiquita went back to sleep in her bed after potty time! Curly was real excited for the sitter! He even went straight outside without a push or anything! Not for long though! He he! Moe & Larry played a long game of chase! It was so fun! Larry, Yeah, Moe was chasing me, he pooped me out! Literally! I pooped! Chiquita, she love adventuring in the tall grass. Sometimes the sitter can't see me and he calls my name and I come running!


Zelda was all over the cabinets begging for the sitters attention, & Loki rubbed all over the sitters shoes and played with her hair!


Beau had his toy in his mouth when the sitter arrived, he was very excited. Zeus & Venus were asleep!


Raven was a sweet boy the whole time, he loves to lean! Cooper had to be helped when he was trying to poop out a paper towel, YUCK!


BooBoo Kitty had to be let in through the glass door even though they have a cat door & Missy came into the kitchen for food but ran into the room when she saw it was ready, she likes to eat in the room!



Shayna hopped around like crazy wanting to play, in a very good mood, & Greta acts like she is feeling better and her tummy isn’t bothering her as much, Yay!

No comments: