Monday, July 14, 2008

July 13, 2008

Kramer went for a nice walk with the sitter! I led the way pretty good the sitter was traaailing! Breakfast was particularly delicious this morning as well as I was so excited to eat!


Gypsy greeted the sitter at the door! Then he gave me my meds right away and out for a walk we went, Jazz was moving so fast on the walk this morning! I reeeally just wanted to get back in and eat and in the end the exercise just made me go 1&2! Gypsy was so excited to see the sitter and get ooout side! Back inside, dinner was mmm mmm good, & Jazz - We both went 1 & 2 on the walk but Gypsy had diarrhea! I hope she's okay!

Bobby was hanging out by the door with Carlos when the sitter came looking for some them, and then they got lots of love, Carlos - Bobby started eating my breakfast! Then the sitter gave him his and he left. One of us threw up when the sitter was cleaning the litter box, but I'm not saying who! He he

Zelda when the sitter called us a cute couple of cats... I believed him! He gave us some wet food this morning for breakfast! D-licious! Loki - The sitter liked playing with the little mouse on the string thing but I didn't see the big deal. He finally gave up and cleaned the litter box like I told him to.!

Booboo just came in for lunch and then right back out, and Missy - The sitter said my bowl wasn't in the blue room so he waited for Booboo to be done and then he used that bowl. I didn't mind!

Curly wasn't all that excited to play outside but he did like the tummy rub, Moe chased Larry around a little bit outside and then he got tired so the sitter brought us back inside for some fresh water, Larry watched the sitter clean up our poop in the garage! Eeeew! Chiquita - The sitter saw me laying on the couch ,watching him rub Curly's belly. He must've thought I was jealous because then he gave me one! Curly was happy because it was the same sitter! I like this guy, while everyone is going crazy he stays back with me and rubs my... I spoke to soon he's off to play with the twiiins! Moe - We played fetch in the yard! I liked running after the stick but not bringing it back! Larry - We were playing fetch? I was just chasing Moe... it was fun and then we got some fresh water! Chiquita - While I was exploring in the bushes, I saw everyone being in the yard! Aren't we supposed to be going on the papers? Well, if everyone else is doing it, so will I!

Summer loves being out of her kennel! I went for a walk first and we saw 2 dogs! I didn't bark or anything, I just wanted to go over and play! Josie - We went for a nice calm walk around the development. I like getting away from Summer every now and again, it soothes me a bit!

Penny was really happy to have the sitter there, but she wasn't in the mood to play!

Ike & Inky had fun on the walk today, Inky marked all his territory, Pica had a nice meal and a treat! Later on Ike & Inky enjoyed their nice long walk then they were ready for breakfast! Pica was hiding! Pica got a clean litter box, Ike & Inky enjoyed their walk, poor Inky got a sticky on his paw after the sitter removed it he was limping a little, everyone got treats!

Greta played a lot with the sitter she had fun, & Shayna was super playful today they had lots of fun! Greta & Shayna waited for the sitter by the door, they were very happy to get cookies! Greta & Shayna played in the yard, Greta got her medication and both of them got a cookie!

Aiko had a great time playing in the yard today then she got dinner and a treat, & Layla did everything to drive Aiko nuts!

Abby was spotted momentarily, she did eat all her food!

No comments: