Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 22, 2008

Taylor played with his toy fox and was good about getting his ear medicine. Scout wanted to stay out in the yard, probably trying to sneak some poop in his mouth....YUCK! Blue made noises while he got his belly rubbed and tried to steal the sitter from Taylor!

Sam tried to be stubborn by stopping to sniff a whole bunch and walking in the street before he is told to. Lily pulled more than normal and did a lot more sniffing than normal too!

Penny ate most of her dry food, which means she is in a better mood!


Chloe says the fat free cheese doesn't want to wrap around the pills like the full fat cheese does,
Karina was excited about going outside and coming in to get petted!


Daisy saw her shadow and stared at it while turning her head for a few minutes, weird!


Lady was playing hide and seek with the sitter from inside the bathroom closet. Lady needed a little reminder that the sitter was a good guy but not much. The sitter let her outside and I explored then came back inside to find a big breakfast and cuddle time! Lily was nicer to the sitter this morning since he gave us some fresh food! Max, I don't know, I was a little skittish this morning. The sitter's an alright guy though!


Loki, wet food today! Mmm mmm! We get fresh water too! AND fresh litter! Is it a holiday?
Zelda looked at Loki because she was flipping out a little too much today. After the sitter played with us he chased me so I hissed at him. He stopped!


Zelda went out and straight away did her business. Then I found the biggest stick I could to carry around with me on the walk. The sitter laughed at me!


Clooney is a happy little pup! We went for a nice walk so I could poop and pee and then back in for fresh water and playtime. I didn't want to go back in my kennel though, so I ran around!


Cooper's snacks were delicious although... It didn't seem like the usual amount. It was still tasty!
Raven, I'm not like Cooper, I never have to poop for the midday walk, but Coop, oooweee, he had a nice solid poop today I tell ya!


Lady didn't want to spend much time outside tonight but she was in need of some cuddles which she got plenty of! Lily was just being herself as always! The sitter gave us all fresh water and food. Max, the sitter cleaned up our litter box. He said it smelled, I told him It's just kitty nature and to deal with it!


Scout was trying to eat Taylor's green beans but the sitter kept stopping him and then he gave me some peanut butter! Blue, I love cuddles! I can't get enough of 'em! I ate all my dinner, I was the only one! Taylor likes to just stand and stare at the sitter and wag his tail. The sitter gets weirded out and then comes at me with my ear drops and I loooove that stuff. The Kitties, The boys left some messes for the sitter in the study but we didn't. We're clean and proper!

No comments: