Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 15, 2008

Aiko on our walk today, a little puppy came rushing out of house and running straight for us! We were very good girls though and stayed real calm! Layla, the sitter fed everyone and then fed me. Layla was being a bit stubborn but that sitter sat with me so I wouldn't feel left out and then I ate!


Curly is a morning dog it seems! He was real excited to see the sitter and he was the first to eat!
Moe was the first one in the grass this morning! It was still a little wet out because of the storm yesterday but I didn't mind! Larry finally got onto the grass and Chiquita followed. They all peed! We've been using the paper a lot to poop! Chiquita after breakfast and play time out back, she was the first to get a tummy rub! Everyone else was jealous!


Booboo was trying to talk to the sitter when he came in but my meows so soft! He fed me anyway! Missy was hiding as always but that didn't stop the sitter from bringing her food and brushing her!


Loki needed a lot of affection today! We've been running around a lot and I think we need some organized play time! Zelda, the sitter fed us and changed our water! I love fresh food, mmm mmm! Zelda , the sitter said I was such a cute little girl! We went for a walk and played a little fetch! The sitter kept laughing at me when I brought the stick back, I didn't get it. I was just trying to hold my head high and look pretty and proud!


Clooney is a crazy little pup! The sitter gave me fresh water and we went for a walk! I kept laying on the grass real quick and moving on! It was fun!


Raven, Snack was "mmm mmm" today! After that, we went for a walk and then jogged back home! We're pooped! Cooper pooped today! Raven didn't, but someone made a mess for the sitter though he couldn't tell who it was!


Curly, this sitter loves giving me tummy rubs! I love it! Moe, we played fetch again! I'm not that good at it and I'm not even trying but it's fun! Larry love's to chase Moe around! He was chasing a stick, I don't know what that games about, Chiquita went adventuring by herself at first but then came over and tried fetch out, but she didn't like it so she did more adventuring!


Greta had a good night! Shayna was playing and we got a delicious dinner! Shayna was running around having all the fun in the world! She love playing, Shayna ran up and down the yard and pottied a LOT! Greta had some medicine for her upset tummy!


Sam had some junk removed from his mouth, he will put anything in there, & Lily patiently waited for Sam to come back, she is a good sport about being second!


Abby still eating her food and hiding from the sitter!


Penny didn't eat her wet food from yesterday so had some fresh food put out for the day.


Chloe barked and growled but calmed down once she saw the bologna, then she went outside to poop with her sister, Karina was scared but enjoyed the bologna and outside time.


Curly, this guy again? Whatever, I don't mind more tummy rubs! Moe, after we played outside we came back in for some treats! We loved 'em! Larry, when we were hanging out in the living room getting love and attention my tail wouldn't stop wagging and was so loud against the sofa!
Chiquita was really clingy tonight! The sitter didn't mind though, he loves her!

No comments: