Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 28, 2008

Penny, It's nice and cool in my house! I love it like I love fresh food and water! I've been feeling a lot better lately. No sneezing!

Butter-cup greeted the sitter at the door and didn't leave him alone till he fed me! Milly was the first to come out for food! it was raining so it took us some time to come out. She got extra cuddles! Figuero didn't want to come out. It was raining! Hobbes kept on trying to sneak his way into the house but the sitter said I'm an out doors cat!

Topper kept getting up in the middle of the night because he heard something, & Kiya slept under the covers all night without getting up once!

Steve came out to say hello but ran back to where Sally was, & Sally didn't feel like saying hello but appreciates the food and water!

Kilo was very friendly and happy to get fresh food and water, & Pumpkin stayed right in front the sitter the whole time begging for attention!

Murzik had to be carried back inside from the porch...he is a heavy kitty! Murzik was real good about his shot. He told the sitter it hurt but he gave me a back rub after and I was fine! Celeste was hiding as always, but when I came out there was fresh food, water and litter!

Raven was happy that he can eat his yogurt and apples, & Cooper had to stop and scratch a few times!

Beau walked slowly and got lots of hugs and kisses from the sitter!

No comments: