Friday, August 7, 2009

August 6, 2009

Abraham - I got all the food and fresh water I need and a good brushing! The sitter says I keep a pretty tidy litter box. I've been cover up everything and everything! : )

Decon - Whoo Whoo! I love when the sitter gets here because it's time to get out and get exercise! Whoo! WHOOOO! I get a little antsy though when he feels like he needs to feed us first! Grrrr! : )

Winnie - I was running around today, didn't have much time to say hello, but all my food was gone by the time Decon and the sitter came back. I was hungry!

Emmet - The sitter gave us all dinner and then it was time for my shot. I didn't even flinch I was so good! The sitter gave me some extra cuddles

Maddie - I was the only one who followed the sitter outside. It was barely raining and everyone was afraid but not me! Although, I only stayed out for about 10 seconds then I had to get back inside... it was raaaaaining!

Choppie - The sitter put me in my pen before he left. I like it, it's like my small, little, cute house!

Petey - The sitter brought us out for a walk and we got back just before the rain! We still went out back though so I could prance around. The sitter laughs when I run, he says it's too cute!

Frankie - I stayed away from Petey's food tonight, I figured I'd let him eat... then I stole his treat! Oooops! He didn't want it!

No comments: