Thursday, August 6, 2009

August 5, 2009

Abraham - I had just another fun day with the sitter! Did the food thing, watched him clean the litter and walked around with the feather in my mouth! Whoo!

Mattie - I found a granola bar on the ground but the sitter said I couldn't eat it and if I did he would look at me differently because it's just gross to eat food off the ground. So I just kept prancing along!

Decon - I'm cute! I pottied in the same exact spot as I did yesterday! Weeeeird. The sitter made sure to fill up my food and give me fresh water. And a treat! Whoo whoo!

Winnie - The sitter prepared and wonderful dinner for me tonight but when he brought it out, he had Decon with him and I ran! It was all gone by the time he got back though! hehe!

Frankie - I ran right up to the sitter to greet him. I had a toy in my mouth but It wasn't the right one so I ran off real quick and came back with a new one. Then I got some cuddles!

Petey - I was a liiiittle nervous at first but as soon as we started playing, I warmed up! We went for a nice walk and then came back to run around the yard! I tried to eat Frankie but he was too big and to get me back he tried to eat my dinner! The sitter stopped him!

No comments: