Monday, August 3, 2009

August 2, 2009

Annabelle: Yay, the sitter's here! We were very excited to see the sitter this morning, especially Sushi. We went outside and played with our toys for a long time, it was great to get out and streatch our legs! MID: He's back again! We had fun playing outside again. I even decided I was tired and took a short nap on the lawn. Can't wait 'till next time!

Sushi: Oh boy, oh boy the sitter's here. I was very very excited to see the sitter. I didnt stop barking and jumping up and down untilll we were outside. PM: We had another fun afternoon with the sitter. We had fun chasing after our toys although we didnt seem to understand how to bring them back.

Lily: I was nowhere to be found today. I ran when I heard the sitter opening the door. The sitter looked for me but didn't find me. I'm so sneaky, he he.

Blue: I stuck around to see who was coming inside and ran when I saw it was a stranger. I did however peak around the bed and watch the sitter feed us. Maybe next time I'll come out and visit.

Magnificat: I was quite happy to see the sitter today. We had a wonderful visit with lots of petting before I got fresh food and water. Too bad Eli kept trying to jump over the gate into my room.

Eli: I was extra friendly with the sitter today. I was rubbing up against him the whole time he was there. I even waited to eat my food so I could visit a little longer. I tried to visit Magnificat but the sitter wouldn't let me :(

Abraham: Yay, the sitter's back. I got fresh food and water right away today and then it was time for the sitter to brush me for a long time. I enjoyed his company and I cant wait 'till next time!!!

Ernie: I was very shy at first today. I wouldn't get near the sitter even when he had a treat, but as soo as I head him get the leashes, I ran up and was quite friendly. We ended up having a very nice visit.

Bean: I was very excited to see the sitter. I was running around and jumping up and down untilll the sitter took us out for a walk. The walk was awesome and we got to sniff tons of cool stuff!

Maddie: Oh boy, a visitor! We had a nice visit with the sitter today and went for a great walk. After the walk we had my favorite dinner ever; dog food. Can't wait 'till next time! PM: Oh boy, he's back. It had just rained so we didn't go for too long of a walk tonight becase it was still drizleing a bit. When we came back we got some much needed water. Ahhhh....

Savannah: Yay, the sitter's here! We had a great visit this afternoon. Max was hogging most of the attention away from Maddie and I but the sitter was sure to play with us too. PM: It was quite wet out when we went outside tonight. Good thing we just missed the big storm. You could still even hear thunder in the distance.

Max: I was very excited to see the sitter and I mad sure that he could hear just how excited I was. I think he understood. I really wanted to go with Maddie and Savannah on their walk so I kept jumping over the gate to come along. PM: I sure got my paws wet tonight! The backyard was pretty soggy and I think the sitter wished he hadn't worn flip flops, hehe.

Toby: I almost decided not to run and hide today... and then I changed my mind and ran upstairs. Maybe next time ill see if the sitter isn't as scary as I had origionally thought. Maybe...

Lulu: I was very happy to see the sitter tonight! We had a great visit with lots of petting and scratching and then I was fed the most delicious dinner; cat food, my favorite!!!

No comments: