Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 14, 2009

Raven- The sitter came over today and Cooper went totally nuts! hopping up and down and trying to eat the sitter's hand! What a crazy guy! Anyways, after the sitter calmed him down a bit, we went on our usual run. We even saw a horse on the road!

Cooper - Yeah! That was really weird to see someone riding a horse down the road. I kept giving it the eye but didn't go crazy at the sight of it. On the way back home there was this big tree-grinding truck that was making all sorts of noises and we didn't even fuss about that either!

Larry - When the sitter arrived, moe and I were barking up a storm! we had to make sure it was a good guy...either that or we were just really excited no matter who it was (I'm leaning towards the latter!)

Moe - The sitter let us outside and we spent a good bit of time out there. we went potty and then just sat aroound on the porch for a bit while the sitter gave us a good petting. Then we got some pup-peroni!

Bailey - Look, Mr. sitter, I appreciate you coming over to take care of me and make sure I'm ok while my mom is gone but I just don't trust you, ok? I'm going to make my mean noises at you even if I'm not usually a mean kitty!

Charlie - When the sitter arrived, I made sure to give him way too many hugs like usual (and by "too many", I really mean "the sitter loves it"!) Once that was all finished with, he got me all set up to go and we went on a great walk through the neighborhood! I even got to see a firetruck up close! Thankfully, there was no fire, though!

Jiggy - I really wanted food! I was trying to meow for it but couldn't get much out. Instead I just kept rubbing up against his leg until he fed us. Whoo!

Misty - I was pretty happy to see the sitter. I ran as fast as I could and then jumped and slid on the dining table. I assured the sitter I knew what I was doing, but I'm not so sure i did!

George and Spook - We kept running away! We just wanted our food pleeeease! No cuddles!

Moe - I was much happier to see the sitter today and less hessitant to receive those cuddles! I ran and jumped on his lap, well, after Larry hogged it for an HOOOOUR! : )

Larry - The neighbors were outside when we went out so we barked at them, peed, then came inside. It was hot and humid again yuck! Treats!

Captain - The sitter came in and we were shaking our kennels, we were so excited! It took about 5 minutes to get our collars on because we couldn't stop moving, but we finally went on a nice walk!

Paquita - I'm a little cutie! When we got back, the sitter gave us each a treat and tucked us into our beds. *yaaawn* after that walk, I could use some sleep!

No comments: