Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 7, 2009

Trixie: I was able to sneak some wet food while the sitter wasn't paying attention! Then he saw me and I had to run back outside!

Liberty: The sitter was back to give me lots of attention! I'll eat the food too, of course. But right now I just want lots of attention!

Belle: I want a really big rope so I can play tug of war and chase with. I tried to play with Keller too much and the sitter stopped me, mainly so I wouldn't hurt my scars.

Keller: So many dogs around here! We are so good when we see them! Ate all our food and just waiting for the next sitter time.

Camo: I am really good at hiding. I appreciate the food, water, and clean litter box. Maybe I will come out and say hello soon!

Daisy: I was a little freaked out about the grass being wet! How am I suppose to potty on that?! I enjoyed seeing the sitter even though I got a little messy.

Yogi: Other than the 4- wheeler being driven fast on the sidewalk, I had a lot of fun! Didn't see any of my doggy friends this time! When I got back inside I saw kitty and ran over to her but she didn't want to talk to me.

No comments: