Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 6, 2009

Raven: We didn't have enough energy today! We both got lazy! Luckily the sitter was lazy too! We jogged the whole time though! I just needed some encouragement!

Harmony: Woops! I made a big mess! I knocked the food cup out of the sitters hand and food went all over the floor! Luckily Zep and I can clean this mess up!

Marley: AH! The sitter found me hiding behind the couch cushions! I thought no one would find me!

Mona: Purr!

Blue: I was more affectionate than the sitter has ever seen any cat ever! I couldn't get enough! I just rolled all around the floor while the sitter rubbed my belly! Now the sitter is all furry just like me! Purr! Can't wait til Lily's back!

Liberty: All the other cats are timid around the sitter, but not me! I'll take all the attention! I'll take all the wet food too! Yum!

Belle: I played with my new toy, Keller chased me all around the yard. When it was time to eat I would put my head really close to my bowl so Keller wouldn't get my food...and he still had food when he was getting mine!

Keller: I love it when the sitter says OFF! Makes me jump more! I am a lot different when I am out of the yard...once I get back in the backyard I start to jump right away!

Porter: All of us were ready to eat! Simlin was talking a lot to the sitter. Food time is our favorite part of the day!

Snowflake: I told the sitter she is not allowed to go away at any time! I walked really well today since the clouds were hiding the sun and it wasn't too hot.

Yogi: I really miss my porch! I still have a pretty view though. I wasn't sure about the grass...I looked at the sitter and told her it was wet! I guess no rolling around on the grass for me.

No comments: