Friday, July 17, 2009

July 16, 2009

Tank: When the sitter got here, I was ready! I went out back as soon as he opened the door! But then I just laid down for bellyrubs!

Lulu: I kept giving the sitter my suspicious eye today! He thinks it's funny and wonders what I'm thinking!

Pork Chop - I like barking at the sitter when he's giving attention to the other pups. What about meeee?! Oh, here they come!

Biscuit - More rolling around for me today. I love rolling around, I can't get enough of it! Especially when it's accompanied with a belly rub!

Wolf - While the others were running around, I took refuge in the shade and waited until it was time for dinner. I'm always hungry!


Macy - We spent a lot of time outside today. Me, I did a couple laps around the pool this afternoon, so I could get a little exercise and then I came in for cuddles!

Cooper - I'm still barkng at the sitter when he comes around and I'm still running in circles but I'm as happy as ever, thank you!

Dougal - I had my pill as always with my dinner which we all at pretty quick. We all are so good with our routine, the sitter was impressed!

Bailey - It's me and Macy who really ask for all the cuddles but the sitter has to save me when Macy comes around cuz she's so BIG! Thanks sitter!

Winston - I take my time eating dinner. There's no rush, who's rushing? I'm a happy little pup.

The Kitties - It was a quiet day for us kitties. No one asked for cuddles even though Solly got some. The sitter made sure the food and water was good and he cleaned our litter too!

Mattie - The sitter took me out and I did my business as usual, right in the same spot as usual. I like that spot, so what? Then we kept walking but I was happy to be back in AC!


Kaiser - I was happy to see the sitter and gave a couple barks to say hello. We went outside and the sitter helped me up and down the stairs but once outside I was walking around just fine! He gave me dinner but I wasn't too hungry.


Jiggy - I'm Huuuuungry, foooood please! Thank you! I stood right by the sitter to make sure he prepared our dinner right. I coached him through it and he did just fine!

Misty - Someone went a little crazy today. It wasn't me, I promise, but the rug was all messed up and the so was the table cloth. Whoever it was, they were havin' fun! Hehe!

George & Spook - We always grab a corner to watch the sitter do his stuff. He cleaned our litter box and all that good stuff. Thanks sitter!

No comments: