Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 15, 2009

Pork Chop - I forgot the sitter for a second so I barked at him, then I realized who he was and asked for all the cuddles in the world!

Biscuit - I couldn't stop rolling around today! That's all I wanted to do. roll over and get my tummy rubbed. What a good day!

Wolf - Give me fooood! Dinner was delicious and I ate it super fast. I'm HUNGRY!

Macy - I really like to just stay in my kennel while everyone else runs around! But I like treats too please and thank you!

Winston - The sitter helped me in and out of my kennel and I thanked him with a couple kisses! I also escaped into the house and hid for a bit but then the sitter found me!

Cooper - I run around in circles aaaaall the time! And bark! I like the sitter though, especially when he gives me food!

Dougal - I took my pill like a champ! Even though I don't know where it was, somewhere in my food, but it tasted like dog food!

Bailey - I just wanted lots of cuddles from the sitter. I kept jumping on him so I could get my back rubbed. He didn't mind at all!
The kitties - We were all doing just fine! Solly was really pushing the cuddles but the rest of us were hangin' low!

Jiggy - I was meowing for food again today, mouth open real wide and only a little coming out. The sitter said it was so cute!

Misty - The sitter tried to brush me today but I wasn't having it. I just want some cuddles please!

George and Spook - We were still evading the sitter. We just want our food pleeeease! Oh, and clean our litter box too? Thaaaank yooou!

Moe - I like treats, and I like them cut up for me. The sitter obliges me! And I get cuddles!

Larry - There was a tall row of grass between me and the backyard today. I almost didn't go but the sitter insisted and I had to run and jump over it!

No comments: