Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 13, 2009

Lena: I met this new sitter at the door this morning and I was super friendly! I let the sitter carry me around and pet me, and I had no complaints when he gave us wet food and treats! I almost finished all mine! Emily was a little disappointed that she wouldn't get much my leftovers, but I needed something to wash down my medicine with!

Emily - We came running to the door to greet the sitter. He gave us a nice hello cuddle then gave us some delicious food. After, we didn't really want cuddles but we didn't mind treats!

Larry - We went outside for about one second to go to the bathroom and then we realized it was hot and humid so we went back in. I was jumping all over the sitter and getting good cuddles!

Moe - I was happy to see the sitter but a little afraid. Larry had to go get cuddles first before I got in there. The sitter gave us treats and he cut mine up for me!

Tank: After trying for some time, the sitter got us excited enough to get off our comfortable seats and run out back to take care of some business! I wanted back in after that though! Lulu and I just laid on the bed together and let the sitter rub our bellies!

Dusty: As soon as the sitter came in I had a long conversation with him from the top of the stairs! Then I ran after him and followed him everywhere and let him carry me around like a baby while he scratch my neck! I said hello to the birds too, but they weren't very excited to have me staring at them! They appreciated the food and water though!

Charlie: I was so happy to see the sitter that I could barely control myself! And I actually went outside without him having to convince me this time! It was such a nice day, but a little warm! We went so far! When I got back in I just laid down on the nice cool tile and let the sitter rub my belly!

Yogi: I like walking toward Tubby's for some reason! When I go the other way I get scared of a lot of things. Luckily there was no four wheeler on the sidewalk or bicycles. The sidewalk is for dogs only, right?!

Snowflake: I walked really far today! I think it was the right temperature and there was no sun out to bother me. So much to smell out there since we went the other way...I like to go a different way to discover new smells.

No comments: