Thursday, August 7, 2008

August 6, 2008

Sam was a little stubborn during the walk. I kept finding smells I just absolutely loved! The sitter kept me going though. Lily, It took me a little longer to finish my breakfast but Sam was good and just watched! I love my brother!

Kilo was real excited for my big breakfast as always! Play time! Pumpkin, The sitter, although he likes me, told me to be quiet. I Have so much to say when he's trying to feed me! Every thing's fine with the birds! We like to sing until the sitter comes up, then we're watchful.. The Snake Yeah, he keeps checking on me. I'm fine!

Cujo, Dad's home!

Salem thought Zeus was kind of up in his business when he was eating is wet food. I didn't mind as much as the sitter did because he got rid of Zeus real quick! The Hiding Kitties are always hiding, but we see some fresh liter!

Blue is still iffy with this sitter. Just because he gives me delicious food and cleans my litter box doesn't mean he has my trust quite yet!

Butter was so excited to see her new friend. Magnolia ran downstairs to demand to go outside but she is not allowed! It was really hot so Butter pottied, said hello to the neighbor and went back inside to get petted and rub her body on the white couch. She gobbled up all her food while Magnolia had her box scooped!

Penny sneeze because she got the wet food all over her nose! Hehe!

No comments: