Monday, August 18, 2008

August 17, 2008

Bacall,breakfast this morning was delicious as always. I was a little more excited to the sitter than yesterday.Kona, my eyes get real wide when the sitter is grabbing the carrots. I want them! Daisy, we went outside and the sitter tried to play fetch with me but I was bored with it from yesterday I need a new activity!

Kilo, it rained last night so at least it was nice an cool this morning for breakfast. Pumpkin got some nice fresh wet food today. But i was still just hanging out in the bathroom. The Birds, we like staying dry! The Snake was hiding when the sitter came in, as always!

Salem was sleeping when the sitter arrived and he had to wake me up so I could eat my delicious food! The hiding kitties, the sitter brought Salem's food into the bathroom with him so he could keep an eye on it while he cleaned the litter box. I don't know what he's worried about, we're never coming out!

Lena gave the sitter a little hiss when he first came in, then I wouldn't eat my lunch. I was just giving him a hard time because we played after! Emily the sitter said i was so cute but i was still too shy to go play with him and Lena!

The Kitties Miracle, Jazzabelle, & Charisma were hiding the whole time the sitter was there but we saw he put the food out and cleaned the litter box! Yay!

Puck had to walk in the rain today he hates walking through big puddles!

Bebe was scuffing around outside and then again when she came inside!

Nina & Jackson were both out, Jackson talked a lot and they fought over who got attention!

Crunch & Hamilton were very excited to eat and play fetch!

No comments: