Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August 18, 2008

Crunch swallowed his joint pill really quickly, & Hamilton played ball with Crunch after he was finished!

Jackson was being extra lovable today, & Nina laid around just talking to the sitter!

Raven had a fun time watching crabs run across the road, & Cooper was very excited to go for a walk!

Puck wasn't afraid of the thunder at all, he walked in the rain with the sitter and was very happy about it!

Bella, we went for a nice long walk this morning out to the dock. I was a little anxious to get out there, I kept asking the sitter to hurry up. We came back in and I got a treat!

Kilo, it's shaping up to be a beautiful day! I got a big breakfast and the sitter played fetch with me! Pumpkin got some new wet food! Thank goodness because I'm Hungry! The Birds never need new seed but We always love seeing the sitter. The Snake came out from under the rock today!

Salem threw up a little bit but the sitter picked it up. He keeps telling me to try to hold down my food so I can gain some wait. I'm trying! The hiding kitties want Salem to get nice and healthy so we stay away from his food, but we can't stay away from the fresh litter!

Jackson, the sitter kept trying to play with me but I completely ignored every toy he threw my way. I just wanted to cuddle! Nina felt like being social tonight so I was out and about with Jackson. Good thing too because we got lots of fresh water and treats!

Crunch, the sitter says I'm a bear! So he gave me a dinner fit for a bear! Hamilton, the sitter gave us some cheese but I think he hid some pills in there. He said it was going to storm tonight! Oh no!

Josie was stubborn tonight on the walk. I just wanted to to go out, pee and poop, and go back inside! Which I did! Summer is turning into such a happy little girl! After my walk and dinner, I laid down in my kennel with my paws crossed!

No comments: