Monday, August 4, 2008

August 3, 2008

BB was very energetic on her walk. She certainly doesn't act 11 years old. Even though she is small, she tried to pull the sitter around. Later on she wanted the sitter to carry her down the stairs but she was being so sweet the sitter couldn't say no!


Meg had yummy breakfast, she got meds on her ear it still looks good and then she wanted to be petted! Meg, what an awesome dog, it took her a while to get up and moving but once we got back from being outside, I couldn't get her to stop cruising around. She was wagging her tail the entire time! Meg was waiting by the front door, she walked around more then usual today! Meg was really hungry this evening she ate all her dinner, after a nice stroll she came back inside and went straight to sleep!


Reilly went outside to do her business and then we played with the tennis ball back in the kitchen. It was back and forth for quite a while and she showed no signs of slowing down. She loves that ball! Reilly was really excited to go out and she didn't want to come in, she got food and fresh water!

Bailey get so excited to see the sitter now! He hardly bark or anything! Especially when he gives us a yummy breakfast! Jasmine, we went for good walk this morning, It was so buggy! We both did our business but the sitter said he didn't like my poop....!


The "Alley" Cats - No one was around to greet the sitter but he started whistling and we all came out right away! Fresh food, water and cuddles is a good way to start out any day!


Sarah was a little shy this morning but the sitter treated her well! He kept yelling at Cassie for trying to steal Sarah's food! Bonnie waited patiently in her kennel for her food. The sitter said I looked real cute! I told him "yup".! Cassie, the sitter said he's just gonna give up playing ball with me. He threw it literally a foot in front of my face but I didn't want to get it! Hehe!


Kilo, I'm an excited boy! But when the sitter came I waited patiently for my food and then we played!! Pumpkin got brush! The Birds love singing for the sitter when he's downstairs but when he comes up they quiet down. The Snake hides under the rock, the sitter might see my head but I don't know!


Blue, Mom was still home! FUN! But the sitter still cleaned the litter box!


Penny i love my Turkey Florentine! It's so delicious, and the fresh water with it is amazing! I need some love today so the sitter and I just sat around cuddling!


Sarah warmed up a lot more. She stayed pretty close today and even let the sitter brush her a little after she ate, Bonnie and Cassie both were just generally excited. They both spoke up to let the sitter know just how excited they were to eat. They had a good dinner and then a nice brushing afterwards!

Cookie was out and very friendly she followed the sitter while she scooped the litter box and got fresh water!

No comments: