Monday, August 25, 2008

August 23, 2008

Solace was a little stubborn for my shot but he brought me to the sink and I took it like a pro!
Juno got lots of fresh food, water and litter... and CUDDLES!

Taylor made a big mess for the sitter upstairs. The usual, but one of us also knocked over a table that had some stuff on it, the sitter cleaned it up. Blue, we had lots of outside time this morning! I didn't do much but lay around! Scout after being outside we all came in for breakfast and water and i got my meds! The Kitties were all so hungry this morning that we all came downstairs for breakfast! Taylor had a lot of energy and he wanted to play, Maxx came out of hiding as soon as he heard it was dinner time, Blue was extra hungry today he even finished Taylors food to, & Scout got lots of attention and his meds yo!

Kilo, It's a little rainy outside but the big breakfast makes up for it. You're coming home soon! Pumpkin is still trying to get healthy! The Birds we're doing just fine as always, keeping an eye on those rat traps. The Snake - I'd probably be a better rat trap than those stupid pieces of wood with metal on them!

Bones, I'm never coming out to visit the sitter ever. I'll keep enjoying my food after he leaves!

Lion was hiding upstairs but when I came out, fresh food and water! Tiger, the sitter thinks I;m such a roly-poly kitty. He loves petting me!

Ralph wasn't in the mood for playing with the laser pointer today. Just Cuddling! I;m looking forward to my meals later!

Solace behaved very well for the sitter when she got her meds because she got distracted with food! Juno loved the sitter he got lots of love and dinner!

No comments: