Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August 5, 2008

Sam was sleeping when the sitter got there but were happy to get up and go for walks! Lily had a wonderful breakfast this morning and treats for dessert!

Kilo, I wait so patiently outside for my food! The sitter loves it! It's gonna be hot out today so the sitter gave me plenty of water, Pumpkin greeted the sitter on the counter again. I love talking to him and thanking him for my food! The Birds, we are so taken care of up here, it's awesome, & The Snake, I had water so he left me alone!

Salem thinks the other kitties don't even bother him when he eats his wet food. I love it! Feeling healthier everyday! The Hiding Kitties, the sitter searches us out but we try not to bother him. We like being under the couch and that's that!

Blue was hiding under the sheets when the sitter came. One second I wasn't there, then he turned around, and there I was, like magic. Anyway, I'm feeling more comfortable around him. He's an alright guy!

Penny was out & when the sitter came in I couldn't stop raving about the dinner that I was going to have then when he put it out, I wasn't that interested. Oh well. Playtime!

Sam went to forsyth and saw a bunch of people playing frisbee! I wanted to play but the sitter said "Nooooope!" Lily, Sam tried to eat my dinner! He wasn't even done his so the sitter said "Noooope!"

No comments: