Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 19, 2008

Bella took the sitter for a real long walk but she just wouldn't go to the bathroom! We did see a bunny however, and after the long walk, I came in for a treat and some cuddle time!

Kilo, wet food! I almost forgot how delicious wet food was! I devoured it! Pumpkin wasn't feeling well today. The sitter took me to the vet. The Birds, they put some rat traps up here but we haven't seen anything yet! The Snake, was just lounging on the stick in here. Loving it!

Bones, I didn't see the sitter because I was hiding but when I came out I saw fresh food, water and litter! Maybe I'll come out and say hello tomorrow!

Daisy was excited for the sitter! We went for a real short walk because I just kept pulling back to the house so i could play in the backyard with Harmon! Harmon, we all got our bowls refilled and lots of fresh water. AND... TREATS!

Crunch got another big dinner, lots of fresh water, and it looks like it's not going to storm tonight. Nice.Hamilton, the sitter and I played a ton of fetch. Crunch tried to join but he just wouldn't give up the red ball he always carries around!

Jackson, we got a little extra food tonight! Nice! I almost knocked a wine glass off the counter but the sitter said "Hey kitty! Get off the counter!" Nina - The sitter says I'm the prettiest little kitty he ever did see! So I let him pet and cuddle me! Jackson got a little too!

No comments: