Thursday, August 21, 2008

August 20, 2008

Jackson enjoyed being brushed while Nina laid around and waited for her turn!

Crunch ate his morning “pills” really fast as usual. Hamilton got rubbed by the sitter and had his ball thrown too!

The sitter didn’t know which one of us was Lion or Tiger but we were friendly, especially one big gray kitty. We appreciate the clean litter box and clean water!

Cujo walked with his “free” neighbor friend down the road and to the dock!

Bella, the sitter said that usually a 30 minute walk will be enough for a puppy to pee and poop but I said "bah". The walk was still nice though. I like to watch the birds when we're out on the dock!

Kilo, Mmm mm, another big breakfast! I'd be a little happier if it wasn't so rainy and crappy out!
Pumpkin i'm still in the hospital getting healthy! The Birds are doing good as always watching those rat traps to see if anything triggers them. Nothing yet! The Snake, I'm back under my rock. Thank you!

Bones, the sitter tried to play with the laser pointer but I wouldn't join in. Maybe next time but for now I'll just let him feed me and that's it thank you very much!

Daisy, the sitter couldn't find me at first but he just wasn't looking hard enough. I was laying on the couch in the living room! He walked right passed me! Anyway, we went for a walk but it was hot and humid out so I refused to go for a longer walk, just out to pee and back in for treats! Harmon was waiting at the door for the sitter. I'm with Daisy; it's way to hot out there! In for food and fresh water!

Raven, there were two garbage trucks going by and I flipped out. The sitter was afraid the leads wouldn't hold, but they did despite my flipping all around! Cooper enjoyed his snack today it was especially delicious and we both pooped on the walk! Raven really hates garbage trucks, so I pretend to hate them too! Hehe!

No comments: