Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 25, 2008

Scout was thinking maybe a nice stroll in the back yard first then breakfast and maybe then I'll take my pill! Dinner was MMMMmm Good!
Scout and I kept trying to eat Taylor's breakfast. He wasn't hungry! I was just trying to help him out geez my name is Blue, so what did you expect? That evening I was a little green with envy because the sitter let Scout have some peanut butter so he gave me a little treat too!
It may be hot, but not enough to cancel a game of frisbee!! Besides nothing a little water can't fix! *Yawn* Morning already man we got quit staying up playing all night! Breakfast is always good but we're gonna go back to sleep afterwards!

Luci-The sitter said I was the cutest little pup he ever did see! I came out real shy with my head down but he complimented me and I perked up. We went for a nice walk and he hooked me up with some good food for the day!

Tiger & I are always happy to see the sitter. He gave us fresh food, water, litter, you know, the works, and then loooads of cuddles! I decided I'd go downstairs and hang out with Tiger and the sitter today. They were happy to have me!

Bones - By now the sitter knows to not bother me, thank goodness. He also knows I need my essentials and even though I may not seem appreciative, I am.

Harmon and I came running down to go outside. I was so excited! But once we got back, I went right back upstairs to my bed! Nap time! The sitter let me out but I was hesitant. Daisy might be excited to get out there, but it's way to hot for me, Harmon thought.

Cooper didn't want to eat his snack at first. I was like "I'll eat it" and then he started.
We went for a fast walk today. It was so hot! But we did our business, I pooped but the Ravenator didn't.

I didn't like the sitter at first but he grabbed the leash and I was like "well I guess you got a new friend!". He fed me and all that stuff! Baxter kept trying to eat the food the sitter gave me but the sitter stopped him! The sitter had lots of stuff for me: food, water, hay, nibble rings. Is it my birthday or something Bunny thought?



No comments: