Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August 4, 2008

Sarah, someone got sick but the sitter couldn't tell who. He cleaned it up and we all thanked him.
Bonnie, we took it easy today but we all ate and Sarah and I got our medication. Cassie was waiting around to play but the sitter just wanted to pet me and make sure I was alright. Yeah, I'm alright, I wanna play!

Kilo thought it was pretty hot outside so the sitter made sure I had loads of fresh water with my breakfast. Then we played! Pumpkin was sitting on the counter waiting when the sitter arrived. I was real loud too. I just wanted to say hello! The birds, every thing's well in the birdcage! The Snake the sitter hasn't bothered me or anything... I like that!

Salem the sitter gave me some tasty wet food. I sure need it. I'm feeling healthier already. The Hiding Kitties were just hiding when the sitter came, but we all noticed he cleaned our litter box and gave us fresh water!

Blue, I'm a little suspicious of this sitter character. I'll sniff but I wont let him pet. I've got my eye on him!

Meg used up a lot of energy just getting excited about the visit. She ate all her food and went outside to do all her business. She did really well going up the steps!

Beau wanted to bring his toy with him outside but he wasn't allowed to. It was really hot so he stayed in the shade most of the time!

Reilly ate all her food and then went outside to chase Fiona around. Fiona was given some food and Reilly played with her ball!

Raven was disappointed that there was nothing to bark at, it was a nice quiet day. Cooper did all his business as usual and took a while to sit for his treat!

Daisy went outside to the alley but got discouraged when hearing some birds making a lot of noise. She came inside and was happy to get a treat but left it on the floor. She laid on the couch and the sitter broke it up and hand fed her which Daisy has never expected to be done before. Harmon had his treats also!

The ALLEY cats all came out to eat, they were all meowing to hurry up with it! It was like a stampede to the food dishes!

Penny, I'm starting to get sick of the sitter. I mean, he's nice and all. He plays with me. He feeds me turkey Florentine. I just miss my mom!

Summer & Josie had lots of fun playing before the sitter got there, they walked separately and Josie couldn't wait to get back and play with summer some more!

No comments: