Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 26, 2008

Scout - I knew you were coming home today. I kept telling the sitter before he left!
Blue - We got big breakfasts again! Mmmmmm. Scout got peanut butter too but I don't mind.
Taylor - I was really affectionate this morning. I wanted lots of cuddles and love after we played frisbee.
The Kitties - Max said he was hanging out with the sitter the whole visit but the rest of us were sleeping. It was late!

Baxter - I got a yummy breakfast and for dessert a rawhide bone! Mmmmmm mm!
Callie - The sitter was ready this time to protect my breakfast so Baxter couldn't get any. Yay!
Bunny - The sitter was going to let me out to run around but I kept trying to bite him when he was feeding me so he said "Noooope!"

Bones - Day 8. The sitter is relentless. Today he played an compact disc that had your voice on it. He's getting tricky. I need to stay sharp.

Daisy - I was real excited to go out! But when we got inside and the sitter asked if I wanted he treat, he raced me to the kitchen but I just went upstairs. He brought me one anyway!
Harmon - I was ready to geeet iiiinsiiiide. It was hot out there today!

Luci - The sitter and I played a ton out in the back today! We tried to play fetch but he plays it weird. He said I was supposed to bring it back to him. I told him he was wrong and that the real way to play fetch was he throws the stick, I run to it and eat it. There's no retrieving involved.

Raven tried barking at a small truck because he hasn't seen a big truck or event he mailman in a while. Cooper jumped so high in the laundry room that he almost landed wrong! Silly!

No comments: